RAW July 21st, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You have to be out of your fucking mind to say that. You're an Orton mark taking shots at Y2J, are you fucking kidding?
gets overrated on the net

did he put cash in the til like orton? guess what? no

does he put wrestlers over as well as orton? guess what? no

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Storyline wise didn't Jericho propose the MITB to begin with, so if that event brings in money annually then in kayfabe I'd have to say he puts cash in the company's pockets BETTER than Orton. PLus his merch sells pretty well last I checked (a few years back).

As for putting wrestlers over; he did a decent job for Fandango, however the injury Fandango had a bit later on ruined his push.. as for Orton I don't recall him doing a very good job at putting over anyone tbh.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

No who needs to put over a big pile of dogshit Triple H used his sledgehammer to pick up?

Orton is fucking dogshit you idiot, y2j is the FIRST undisputed champ ever. WWE might not use it but Orton was #2 to Y2J's #1. Fuck you are stupid.

Why is he even allowed to post? He is dark gray in usertitle. why go halfway when you can please everyone in the short term? I mean @nikkaswag isnt here and he isn't half the shit user TGM is.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Look at the forbes graph, everytime Orton was Champ the sales went up. Could Jericho do the same, guess what? no. Jericho is inconsistent and sloppy. Orton is as crisp and sounds as a two dollaar pound, at the end of the day.

Orton is playing you lot like kippers as a good heel should

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Look at the forbes graph, everytime Orton was Champ the sales went up. Could Jericho do the same, guess what? no. Jericho is inconsistent and sloppy. Orton is as crisp and sounds as a two dollaar pound, at the end of the day.

Orton is playing you lot like kippers as a good heel should
You really need to start taking your meds. Jericho wasnt on the graph, first of all, second he was in at the same time as angle rock and austin, that asshole you finger yourself to and talk to before you finish to the plus sized princesses you sleep with (god forgive them) don't have shit on that y2j. You must be out of your fucking mind, Your dipshit was the lowest of the low, but you choose to ignore it because you'd rather he be the reason for the rise when reastically it was the rest of the team that was failing with his dogshit championship.

I know you aren't intelligent enough to understand what a graph does (you were too smart for school) but it shows a detail of what people do during their time as champion in this case, as well as what the entire product did. Randy Orton had a nice high, but CM Punk sold more and he is dogshit, but Orton also had the lowest of the low, no one else made people want to turn off their tv's as much as Orton did.

You understand? Randy, Orton, Fails. He is the worst of that whole chart you couldnt even link me to. You couldn't even link me to it you fucktard.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
What was up with Orton's blue trunks last night? Discuss.
27b9dacff72a5dfc5bfda6a7b3afe614.jpg

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you fucktard.
What with teh personal attacks lad. Name one person Jericho has put over. He is sloopy in the ring, and does nothing for business, at the end of the day.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What with teh personal attacks lad. Name one person Jericho has put over. He is sloopy in the ring, and does nothing for business, at the end of the day.
Do you watch any match Orton isn't in? This is the first match in 2 years Jericho has won during a ppv. Google it you fucking dipshit.

Orton is dogshit and the only great thing he ever did was shit in a purse backstage. If you aren't sure of that story, maybe you should delete your username and learn to google. "oh who did jericho put over? I have no idea what google is." Christ man. Google works in the trailer park, i promise.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Do you watch any match Orton isn't in? This is the first match in 2 years Jericho has won during a ppv. Google it you fucking dipshit.

Orton is dogshit and the only great thing he ever did was shit in a purse backstage. If you aren't sure of that story, maybe you should delete your username and learn to google. "oh who did jericho put over? I have no idea what google is." Christ man. Google works in the trailer park, i promise.
Why do some people take TOO serious with TGMI? Don't waste your time having conversations with him. Yeah, he's pretty funny dude but still.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Why do some people take TOO serious with TGMI? Don't waste your time having conversations with him. Yeah, he's pretty funny dude but still.
my whole day nah week nah month is RUINED!

I dont mind him I just wonder why that asshole is quoting me. We all mark for someone (ffs I'm a Ryder mark) but can't we live in the real world? Honest to god truth, I just hate when people misread a graph, and no I don't have a good excuse why.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
People are saying Reigns vs Orton at Summerslam... nope. Reigns vs HHH possibly.. because it'll all come down to HHH trusting noone but himself to get the job done. Especially after the shitty display of teamwork from Orton and Kane last night. Kane is turning face soon so then it will be Orton vs Kane at Summerslam.. or HHH/Orton vs Reigns/Kane.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton is rarely in a bad match and has made many a wrestler look great

Jericho has not done the same