RAW January 5th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bit ironic that I'm clueless as to what the hell BNB is doing since he came back, considering my avatar. :pity1:

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, Okada Kazuchika is my avatar and I sometimes don't understand what he is saying

Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Isn't there some sort of huge storyline that's supposed to come out of the woodwork tonight?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Damn. They sure aren't afraid to toss this title around are they? Can't say I'm disappointed though.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not sure about the story line myself...I haven't really read anything in the past day or so.

Personally I don't like so many title changes, but Barrett benefits more from being IC champion so I like him getting it back. I always felt that the IC belt should only be worn by guys who have not already been world champion, as was usually the case for the first 20 some years of its existence.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh lord that was a horrible interview

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score
Horrible lines. He looked more confident on the mic though

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And they are facing actual jobbers... that's so hilarious....how long has it been since that has happened?