RAW January 5th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I know the Ambrose/Wyatt match will be good.. but based on their promos for it tonight I'm not as excited about it as I should be.
It's probably since we've seen them go at it a lot of times in the past 4 weeks.

Like TLC, RAW, SmackDown, TTTT, Christmas RAW and now.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's probably since we've seen them go at it a lot of times in the past 4 weeks.

Like TLC, RAW, SmackDown, TTTT, Christmas RAW and now.

Yup, they've been relying on that feud for a while now to keep things going... after a while it gets less special.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Revenge is one thing.. putting on a crappy show is another.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
At least Erick Rowan didn't look that weak? It was a fast count.
But honestly, WWE doesn't know what to do with him.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This might sound random as fuck, but I liked John Cena's titantron here in 2005.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Cena was good earlier in his career.. thuganomics and all that shit.. he was entertaining, it's when Vince put the company on Cena's shoulders that he got stale. Hogan, Austin, Cena... all the same thing. Once Cena retires and randomly appears like Hogan and Austin do now then he will start getting cheered again.