RAW January 26th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just became aware of how long it's been since I've seen Kofi ..... sheesh. Different music, different look, etc.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Totally forgot how Lame Kofi's elimination avoidance was too

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I think you can hear it in Lawler's voice that he realizes what a fuck up it was

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They kept the DBry chants? Smartest decision by WWE. Could've made it worse by cutting 'em down.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
They kept the DBry chants? Smartest decision by WWE. Could've made it worse by cutting 'em down.

This time around I think they realize that the backlash has been so severe they better not do anything to make it worse.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wow, that was a cheesy elimination avoidance spot for Kofi. I wish they would've botched it. I was looking forward to it, but it was horrible

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is how I look at the whole thing... I was watching one of the Monday Night war documentaries and when referring to his competitors, Vince mentioned how he is a third generation promoter and he has an ingrained sense for the business that his competitors don't have. Of course, keep in mind this is the man who had the WWF populated by garbage men, clowns and dentists and didn't even meet his father until he was 12 (not growing up in the business like he claims). I honestly believe that he thinks he knows what is best for his fans and that's why he does idiotic things like he did with this rumble.