RAW January 26th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I realy thought Harper was going to go for Bray too

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have to say Boogey was one of the last ones I expected to see

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Apparently once after I took my Ambien and went to sleep.. I must have got up and asked my sister to go out and have sushi with me. So I put on my geta sandals and we went out for sushi...something I have no memory of since I was sleep walking... I always tell her it's better that she has that memory and not me.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So Ryder is still wrestling.... sort of..... and DB grew his hair out longer. :obama:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Apparently once after I took my Ambien and went to sleep.. I must have got up and asked my sister to go out and have sushi with me. So I put on my geta sandals and we went out for sushi...something I have no memory of since I was sleep walking... I always tell her it's better that she has that memory and not me.

I now want to experience the joy of eating sushi while sleep walking. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin