RAW January 26th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I thought they would. How did the DB interview go? I passed out

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I can count the number of fucks I give on one hand and have four fingers and a thumb left. :haha: It was actually good. Personally I thought all three of those segments were good -- Reigns/Heyman/Lesnar, DB, and Amrbose. I didn't really care about the RR replay stuff, but the interviews were a nice touch. Now to wait for everyone else to chime in.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I can count the number of fucks I give on one hand and have four fingers and a thumb left. :haha: It was actually good. Personally I thought all three of those segments were good -- Reigns/Heyman/Lesnar, DB, and Amrbose. I didn't really care about the RR replay stuff, but the interviews were a nice touch. Now to wait for everyone else to chime in.

Lol. What was the context? Any chance he is getting a shot at Mania or is he resigning the fact he lost and focusing on wyatt and kane?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just watched the Reigns segment Absolutely amazing work by Heyman to tell that story.

If only Reigns could tell one himself yet, I'd be willing to say he's ready. Haven't seen him tell his own yet, but Heyman alone will manufacture the ME of mania. Give him a raise, Goat.

Reactions: CFCrusader

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lol. What was the context? Any chance he is getting a shot at Mania or is he resigning the fact he lost and focusing on wyatt and kane?

Did you watch the video of it Prince Balor posted yet? He mostly talked the rumble match, the fans' disappointment and his feelings about it, then went on to address Kane, so he focused on Kane and how he wants to beat him and go on to be the WHC.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Did you watch the video of it Prince Balor posted yet? He mostly talked the rumble match, the fans' disappointment and his feelings about it, then went on to address Kane, so he focused on Kane and how he wants to beat him and go on to be the WHC.
Watching now, seems like he's leaving the opportunity he'd eventually get a shot. Meanwhile, basically saying if fans speak out things could change. Sly work Bryan.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up on the fact that apparently Rowan took Axel's spot in the Royal Rumble match, therefore Axel wasn't eliminated? Imagine if WWE picked up on this and did Axel vs Reigns for Fast Lane... Axel's good in the ring, not sure if being in NXT helped his character and personality but if it worked out, Axel could help put on a good match with Reigns, especially if Heyman was behind Axel.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up on the fact that apparently Rowan took Axel's spot in the Royal Rumble match, therefore Axel wasn't eliminated? Imagine if WWE picked up on this and did Axel vs Reigns for Fast Lane... Axel's good in the ring, not sure if being in NXT helped his character and personality but if it worked out, Axel could help put on a good match with Reigns, especially if Heyman was behind Axel.

I'd prefer that match on RAW, even though I don't think it'll be happening.

Reigns needs a better, more credible opponent for Fast Lane, so anyone but Big Show, please.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd prefer that match on RAW, even though I don't think it'll be happening.

Reigns needs a better, more credible opponent for Fast Lane, so anyone but Big Show, please.
Imagine if Axel actually comes out, calls out Reigns, and they have a good long match... that would be fun.

As for Fast Lane, what about heel Sheamus or Cesaro? Reigns trying to match strengths with them would be quite good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Imagine if Axel actually comes out, calls out Reigns, and they have a good long match... that would be fun.

As for Fast Lane, what about heel Sheamus or Cesaro? Reigns trying to match strengths with them would be quite good.

There's no doubt in my mind Reigns/Axel would be a good match. I just don't think they are going to do it, ya know.

Cesaro? Nope, although I'd love to see it. Cesaro's busy with Kidd and he's likely to remain in that team for the next 3-4 months, even longer perhaps.

As far as Sheamus vs Reigns goes, now that is possible.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
There's no doubt in my mind Reigns/Axel would be a good match. I just don't think they are going to do it, ya know.

Cesaro? Nope, although I'd love to see it. Cesaro's busy with Kidd and he's likely to remain in that team for the next 3-4 months, even longer perhaps.

As far as Sheamus vs Reigns goes, now that is possible.
Honestly, same. The only reason why I even knew about Axel is because of the huge thing on social media and his tweets.

True. I just hope they push Cesaro and Kidd. Two guys who could and should be big singles players - am I the only one who thinks they should be pushed as faces? Cesaro's swing plus Kidd's high flying moves = faces, IMO.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Honestly, same. The only reason why I even knew about Axel is because of the huge thing on social media and his tweets.

True. I just hope they push Cesaro and Kidd. Two guys who could and should be big singles players - am I the only one who thinks they should be pushed as faces? Cesaro's swing plus Kidd's high flying moves = faces, IMO.

Agreed.

Why push them as faces when you can bury them as heels? lol

Cesaro was over as hell with the Real Americans and when he won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, but then... Everything went south.