• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do you think it was bc of the interview :bosque

NOOOOOO yeah think :p

WWE and damage control. still bet like 80% of the raw writers know about as much as her xp

WWE will just keep optically act like they care while changing absolutely nothing to the raw product, if I were to guess

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

WWE never changes for real. After what has happened if she had any interest to watch or even fall in love with Wrestling it's in the Mud now.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Do you think it was bc of the interview :bosque
According to Sapp she was hired at least a few weeks ago as that's when word started getting out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Paraphrase:

We totally won't admit that we made a mistake hiring her in the first place or review our hiring policy on writers. We have fired the writer but it has nothing to do with the fact that she admitted she was absolutely incompetent to everyone on the internet. That was just a coincidence because we're super great and we already knew she wasn't a good fit, duh! Any other explanation would mean that we would have to admit any sort of fault in our management, and we are perfect so that will never happen!

corporate double speak is fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

WWE never changes for real. After what has happened if she had any interest to watch or even fall in love with Wrestling it's in the Mud now.
I mean, don't go on a podcast and make an ass of yourself I suppose when you're still somewhat new.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

This person is always on Twitter trying to be the moral compass of wrestling fans. :lol "We" didn't get her fired. She likely just got fired cause she worked for a trigger happy company where nearly everyone is on the chopping block. And from what's SRS reports, she got let go for a totally unrelated matter. Nice try with the virtue signaling though.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I mean, don't go on a podcast and make an ass of yourself I suppose when you're still somewhat new.

I mean if we go by that logic then alot of others would be fired or let go. I mean these days it feels like someone in WWE or Wrestling in general is saying or doing something stupid and more often they get a slap on the wrist. Not always but usually. Would she should of done is told the higher ups that she was going to do the Interview and they would of told her and aided her on what not to say. People might say it's common sense not to do that but unless you've been in that World you're a rookie to it all and she paid for it in the end. I'm not saying it's all on WWE with this, but it's not all on her for sure.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let's not forget a key fact as to why I call straight up bullshit on their part here: Are we really going to believe that WWE didn't approach/approve said podcast? Pretty sure no one employee is giving interviews anywhere without their OK. so if they thought she sucked a few weeks ago, why the hell would they allow an interview for potential bad looks? NO BUYS on this damage control ;)

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This person is always on Twitter trying to be the moral compass of wrestling fans. :lol "We" didn't get her fired. She likely just got fired cause she worked for a trigger happy company where nearly everyone is on the chopping block. And from what's SRS reports, she got let go for a totally unrelated matter. Nice try with the virtue signaling though.

tbf WWE ALWAYS says that no matter what lol

edit: but i dont disagree with the rest of your post or anything. just find it funny they say that all the time. said the same thing about enzo and dream ( different situations obviously, but im more using it as example of social media backlash, not the actual accusations or wtv)

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Well best case scenario is both parties realized that the fit wasn't right and decided to go their separate ways. Worst case is that this news started to gain traction and WWE realized how it was a bad look on their part so they fired her for damage control. And if it's the latter then I think that has a lot less to do with the fans and more to do with WWE and how they felt her comments may have portrayed them poorly. I mean, it's not like WWE heard the outcry from fans and said "as a service to our fans we are going to fire this woman and will work to improve our methods as an organization in order to provide our audience with the best entertainment possible", they just want to cover their own asses. And again, that's all if she got fired over the interview. :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I mean if we go by that logic then alot of others would be fired or let go. I mean these days it feels like someone in WWE or Wrestling in general is saying or doing something stupid and more often they get a slap on the wrist. Not always but usually. Would she should of done is told the higher ups that she was going to do the Interview and they would of told her and aided her on what not to say. People might say it's common sense not to do that but unless you've been in that World you're a rookie to it all and she paid for it in the end. I'm not saying it's all on WWE with this, but it's not all on her for sure.
Come on man, I honestly have no clue why you're going to bat so hard for this person, it's honestly strange. If she needs to be aided in telling podcasts that she doesn't know anything about wrestling or not to attempt to say the names of people if she doesn't 100% know them, then i'm really not sure how she's managed to survive on her own this entire time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well best case scenario is both parties realized that the fit wasn't right and decided to go their separate ways. Worst case is that this news started to gain traction and WWE realized how it was a bad look on their part so they fired her for damage control. And if it's the latter then I think that has a lot less to do with the fans and more to do with WWE and how they felt her comments may have portrayed them poorly. I mean, it's not like WWE heard the outcry from fans and said "as a service to our fans we are going to fire this woman and will work to improve our methods as an organization in order to provide our audience with the best entertainment possible", they just want to cover their own asses. And again, that's all if she got fired over the interview. :lol

Calling the WWE champion some black dude probably wasn't the best look :slip: