Raw General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hence why I said he returned I was trying to leave something to the imagination

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Watch pretty much everything. It was all worthwhile tonight.
Against my better judgement, I watched the show this morning. Here's what I found "worthwhile"....

- Two weeks ago, Cena had to fight Ambrose for the right to face Rollins. He loses that match, but it's cool because he gets a chance to fight him this week with no questions asked. I guess that makes sense on some planet.
- Steph tempts Cena with a spot in the Authority, because hey, why not? They just made a deal with Lesnar to prevent Cena from being champ but now they want Cena to beat Lesnar. Am I missing something here?
- Roman Reigns will henceforth be referred to as Juggernaut. I wish he'd wear the outfit too, it would make me more interested in him. Speaking of that, it would probably be for the best if they didn't do these interviews with him. We get it, you want him to be the next big thing, stop forcing it on us already.
- I know Henry/Show were out there to do the turn angle but why did they have a tag title match out of nowhere?
- Cesaro should have kept his mouth shut on that radio show last week when he said he was tired of watching Orton vs. Cena. How else can you explain losing two falls in a row to Ziggler at the PPV and then getting the shit kicked out of him by Ambrose? There was nobody else back there for Ambrose to beat up? Good lord.

Is that a record for stupidity in a single Raw? It's got to be up there. They really just don't have a clue anymore.

Now, just to show you I'm not a bad guy and only want to complain, I do have a couple of positive things to say about the show. Ryback returning was great and can hopefully freshen things up a bit. The other is that I didn't have to watch commercials.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
In all fairness, the Ambrose/Cena match was to face Rollins inside HIAC. A singles match with inevitable Authority interference is a bit of a sympathy prize.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
It’s going to be merry on Merseyside tonight!

That’s because WWE’s flagship show Raw will be broadcast from Liverpool’s Echo Arena – and the fans in attendance will be in for an absolute treat.

In a true powerhouse battle, John Cena will square off with Ryback, the bulldozer from Sin City who has been unstoppable since his return from hernia surgery in late October.

The heavyweight contest could have major Survivor Series implications, too, with The Authority seemingly keen to recruit Ryback for their five-on-five clash with Team Cena in St Louis.

Will a comprehensive victory for The Big Guy in Britain lead to him securing a place in The Authority’s squad? And how will Cena look to combat such a dangerous opponent?

Sky Sports 2 at 1am is the place to be to find out…

Kane and Seth Rollins are confirmed members of Team Authority, while Dolph Ziggler will compete for Team Cena, but with three spots on each side still up for grabs, could more grapplers be announced on Raw?

Authority head honchos Triple H and Stephane McMahon have not only sent out feelers to Ryback but also to new United States Champion Rusev and a fired-up World Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

So will those two behemoths say yes to the powerbrokers – and who will throw their hat into the ring for a Team Cena berth?

With AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose likely to seek revenge on Nikki Bella and Bray Wyatt respectively for their physical and/or mental attacks last week, Monday Night Raw is not to be missed.
Anyone gonna be here? I can't be unfortunately due to having school tomorrow.

Drew

Reaction score
All I know us Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Mark Henry, and Even Luke Harper is a very strong And imposing team.

Still not sure Ryback ends up on Team Cena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
rzPZSzo.jpg

After a fantastic Survivor Series, WWE has arrived at it's last PPV of the year. It is sure to be a humdinger. Are we all excited Punks?

Announced Matches

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose - TLC Match​

Lqec46W.png

John Cena vs Seth Rollins - Tables Match (If John Cena loses he loses his #1 Contenders spot)

ZRQTCXY.jpg

Ryback vs Kane - Chairs Match

aOZUlNV.jpg

The Miz & Damien Mizdow vs The Uso's - Tag Team Championship Match

eXAET9n.jpg

Erick Rowan vs Big Show - Steel Stairs Match

q7XOBju.jpg

Dolph Ziggler vs Luke Harper - Intercontinental Title Ladder Match

Q1Lj6NL.jpg

Rusev vs Jack Swagger - United States Title Match

8LqQ0sC.jpg

The New Day vs. Gold & Stardust

V4wsvLV.jpg

Nikki Bella vs AJ Lee - Divas Title Match

YLfZFZw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm assuming after Raw we're getting Cena/Brock IV then? Because they didn't stick Cena with Big Show (thank Christ....) and Rollins has got the impending Orton feud to deal with. Plus, they don't really need Brock to work the rumble as that'll sell itself.

I wonder who gets THE DREADED CHAIRS MATCH this year?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm assuming after Raw we're getting Cena/Brock IV then? Because they didn't stick Cena with Big Show (thank Christ....) and Rollins has got the impending Orton feud to deal with. Plus, they don't really need Brock to work the rumble as that'll sell itself.

I wonder who gets THE DREADED CHAIRS MATCH this year?
Well...Smackdown spoiler.

Kane vs Ryback is announced on tonights smackdown as a Chairs match for TLC

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Cyber Monday! OH BOY! So yeah the damn computer is back for the night, whoopie! I remember when I use to have that sound on my phone just to mess with people but dang I really don't want to see it back but if we got to have it oh well I guess. The New Day will be on Raw! Which should be awesome(I didn't watch Smackdown so I've yet to see them.) We're very likely see some stuff with the Bella's and AJ again, as well as maybe this Ziggler push train keep moving along? Raw hopefully is good and HEY! this week I won't end up having to help someone move so I'll be here for it!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'll say it:

I liked the anonymous Raw GM

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just think it's stupid surely when we found out who it was.... I mean did they forget that.

HEELing it Up