• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Swamps

Space Cowboy
It hasn't been too bad for a Christmas show though. The singing tag teams was a bit blah. But at least we got a good six man tag.

The Viper

Batista's return seems so out of the blue. I hope they have some solid plans for him. I'm betting now he wins the Royal Rumble.

It really does but so did RVD's return. Not like that really went anywhere since he's trying to pull a Jericho right now but either way, I'd see him winning the Rumble too. I'd just rather it be Punk vs Orton at 'Mania and not Batista vs Orton.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

RAW%252BLOGO.png

The last Raw of 2013, what will happen as we build up the Royal Rumble, who will challenge for Randy Orton's WWE World Heavyweight Championship? Who will announce themselves for the Royal Rumble Match? Finish off 2013 the right way with WWE Monday Night Raw LIVE here on Wrestling Punks!!

Cyrus Riddle

Definitely pumped for Raw, especially considering it's leading into one of my all time favorite pay per views. WM season is already upon us. As long as WWE doesn't spotlight Big Show in that fucking diaper, I will be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk