RAW Februrary 24, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cena's picked up a bit of a Southern twang

Reaction score
I don't understand this, the broadcast will be good for like 20 minutes and then all the sudden glitch out with pixellation issues for like 5 continuous minutes. GAHH I hate Cable soo much sometimes :)
Me too! Well, at least I know it's not my cable box.

But, it seems to do this all the time when I'm watching something I want/need. Raw and SOA seemed to be the biggest two culprits (or victims) to be sure, though. (Because honestly, who wants to hear a Bray Wyatt promo? Am I right?)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL Cena thought a sickly little elbow could stop Harper from enterring the ring, that was pretty funny :)

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I am really starting to enjoy Cena lately. Cena has been putting over people and it's awesome

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Cena must of had some fruity pebbles to have balls to say that to Bray Wyatt, boy he'll eat you alive and film it lol.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Remember when we thought that the Husky Harris chants would be a problem when he first debuted

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Was about to say, no sister abigail tonight!? lol glad he came back in the ring. Now Queue Sheamus for the save.