RAW Februrary 24, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Swagger are you high how dare you get involved, oh shit they are breaking up! Slap Swagger Zeb!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Nah, Cesaro vs. Swagger is gonna happen at 'Mania. Rhodes vs. Goldust could happen but they kind of fell off the face of the earth, relevant wise. They had a match at EC but still

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I really wanna get the network but it`s 80 of my money per month

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Really.. I usually agree with you but you're dead wrong on this.. but Big E is good and shouldn't be squashed by anyone.
Idk if I'm dead wrong, I know plenty of people who would agree wit this statement I'm about to make..
Big E is one of the worst wrestlers currently in the company, his mic skills, promo's and youtube videos are SOO dreadful how anyone can watch them and enjoy is beyond me.. His in ring work is like some of the worst I've seen in a minute coming from a big guy like that, granted he can move around, but his moveset is soo ugly.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Holy fuck only an hour in. There's no way I'm watching the rest of this live, peace out.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Has it been that bad tonight? I just tuned in, what'd i miss?

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
Idk if I'm dead wrong, I know plenty of people who would agree wit this statement I'm about to make..
Big E is one of the worst wrestlers currently in the company, his mic skills, promo's and youtube videos are SOO dreadful how anyone can watch them and enjoy is beyond me.. His in ring work is like some of the worst I've seen in a minute coming from a big guy like that, granted he can move around, but his moveset is soo ugly.

I agree w/ you in the overall sense that Big E sucks and should not be on PPVs at the moment.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I will agree that his punches are terrible... but all his strong moves are clean... and, yes, his mic skills suck.. he needs a voice to talk for him and he'll be good.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Big E kinda reminds me of Shelton Benjamin