Raw expanding to 3 hours... permanently.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Good thing im in America where thats 8-11. I feel bad for you UK people

It's 6-9 where I live.

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
So happy about this more time to build feuds, more time for the divas, more mic time from CM Punk, the Rock when he returns

Yeah. WWE will be worth watching once again. Plus longer and more entertaining matches and more of the edgy Cena and more pipebombs. Maybe even a couple returns from Undertaker.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think it'll be from 9-12 where I live... Not that it'll make such a difference, I'm never able to watch it live anyway.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
You stay awake past mid-night just to watch WWE? Man you love WWE! :tagteammatch:

Yup. Despite my rants I'm a huge fanboy. If TNA were live at the same times on a network I can get I would for that too. Though both of them are pushing it atm, I'm not sure without a discussion thread that I'd even bother watching during this period. TNA has recovered (but then announce they sign Brooke).

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's amazing how dedicated all the Europeans are on this forum to such a bad product.
Very, very impressed. :eek:tunga:.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'll :bury: 2am-5am. Just you watch.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Actually, RAW will be starting an hour earlier not end an hour later. So it'll be 5-8 not 6-9.:badass:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Having an extra hour doesn't guarantee the show will be any better. If it's not that good of one in two hours, don't see how adding an extra hour will help. It wasn't a good idea for Nitro, which Bischoff admits to in his book (he says it dragged on and overexposed the talent), I doubt it will be here. And didn't Vince once say he felt that 90 minutes was the perfect length for a wrestling show?

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
This isn't Vince's decision I don't think. I think it's USA. Vince did say 90 minutes is the perfect time.

Well, I'm excited. Whether it flops or rises this is the first truly Big change in a long time in WWE. Plus, Vince doesn't look like a push-over.

KevinLockard23 said:
Having an extra hour doesn't guarantee the show will be any better. If it's not that good of one in two hours, don't see how adding an extra hour will help. It wasn't a good idea for Nitro, which Bischoff admits to in his book (he says it dragged on and overexposed the talent), I doubt it will be here. And didn't Vince once say he felt that 90 minutes was the perfect length for a wrestling show?

True but WWE did a lot of things better than Nitro. HHH/Austin/Undertaker/Kane, WWE made them better and succeeded where Nitro failed. This might be another success story.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This isn't Vince's decision I don't think. I think it's USA. Vince did say 90 minutes is the perfect time.

I agree it was USA's idea, but they can't do anything more than make a suggestion or request. Vince ultimately had to sign off on it, and he should have known better.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Comparing Raw to Nitro is apples-to-oranges until people start watching TNA.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was USA's idea and it tends to make Raw worse. We'll have to see if they get off their asses and start producing a good show or if they're so lazy they'd rather struggle to make a 2.5.

Reactions: Snowman1