Raw expanding to 3 hours... permanently.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Vince: "Ratings are down, so we need something to improve them, brother! Any ideas?"

Stephanie: "How about more Raw! That way we can get viewers at 8, 9, and 10 o'clock!"

Vince: "That worked GREAT for Monday Nitro! WCW's never been bigger than it is now in 2012, and it's all because of the move to 3-hours!"

*Stephanie gives Vince a cupcake*

Noob to the Creative team: "But... we only were able to plan 1 hour worth of content last week! drag out 3 segments last week... We had Big Show crying for 15 minutes and John Cena rambling incoherently for no good
reason just to fill 2 hours! And don't get me started on that Tripl..."

Triple H raises his hands, and a lightning bolt falls from the sky and hits the creative noob in the balls.

Another creative member: "That's a great idea! We can fill that time with more matches, and the actually talented wrestlers such as Hawkins, Reks, Kidd, and Mcgillicutty!"

Stephanie: "Or, we can have an hour long Make-a-Wish video in the third hour, because that will get Cena over!"

Sterilized noob: "But, trying to get Cena over is futile!"

Cena walks up and AA's the noob through a table.

Vince: "That's why I love you, Stephanie. You come up with such wonderful ideas!"

That is simply gold. Liked.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/jYj7T9eEQ4U[/video]

9d4ee2afcc269fbd0b46dcd26de30512.gif

I've never laughed this hard over the internet before.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
more time for the divas, more mic time from CM Punk, the Rock when he returns

It's cute that you think this is what will happen.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
So happy about this more time to build feuds, more time for the divas, more mic time from CM Punk, the Rock when he returns

How I envy the naive.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
3 hour RAW's are fantastic if it's drafts or RAW's before big big PPV's or a PPV with an amazing build up. A 3 hour RAW before MITB would have been fan-fucking-tastic. But unless there's two-four major story-lines at once, then it will be horrible. RAW consists of one story-line, the main-event. The rest, yes, even the WWE championship is filler.

-There needs to be a big story-line - most of the time situated around the WWE championship belt.
-IC title needs a well built up story-line every single feud.
-Tag Team division needs one or even two story-lines.
-Divas need a proper story-line.

Four different factors of the show to be interested in. Honestly, all I look forward to on RAW is opening and ending segments. The rest is just there.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Raw having three hours was probably USA's idea, I don't think WWE would want to do that right now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Raw having three hours was probably USA's idea, I don't think WWE would want to do that right now.

Probably, but WWE needed to tell them to fuck off. It's not like if USA was dumb enough to drop Raw that 10 other channels wouldn't be clamoring to pick it up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Probably, but WWE needed to tell them to F*** off. It's not like if USA was dumb enough to drop Raw that 10 other channels wouldn't be clamoring to pick it up.

They should have told USA that. They wouldn't drop them just for that, but I think WWE values the fact that they have a very good relationship with USA and don't want to do anything to affect that in the slightest way for some reason.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not watching RAW anymore. I can't stand two hours, how am I gonna get through 3?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If it wasn't for the discussion thread we'd all die.

Without it, we'd all treat it like Smackdown.

"Hey, Raw's on! So at 11:00 I can read a review of what happened and Youtube the parts I actually want to watch."