• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 2018 #Raw discussion, March 12, 2018: Will Lesnar and Reigns clash before WrestleMania?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There are people that still think Bayley is acting more like a baby here and Sasha a heel.

But Bayley is the one who keeps leaving Sasha behind in tag situations.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I wouldn't be hating on Kid Rock if he didn't morph into a right wing nut.....how's a Detroit cat gonna be a good ol boy?

He dressed like a pimp and had a goddamn high top fade when I first heard him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Kid Rock going into the Celebrity Wing for the WWE Hall of Fame. I mean he's said alot of stupid shit, and his political views at times I don't always agree with, but he's always been entertaining when he comes and performs. I mean at this time who is really left to put in the Celebrity Wing?

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Kid Rock going into the Celebrity Wing for the WWE Hall of Fame. I mean he's said alot of stupid shit, and his political views at times I don't always agree with, but he's always been entertaining when he comes and performs. I mean at this time who is really left to put in the Celebrity Wing?
Cindi Lauper for one.

Floyd Mayweather and LT.