• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 2018 #Raw discussion, March 12, 2018: Will Lesnar and Reigns clash before WrestleMania?

Drew

Apr 23, 2011
Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
Bliss about thank Asuka for not picking her. All this build that will never go anywhere. It's a shame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Asuka scared of The Goddess. Shame.

It’s obvious the better build would be Asuka and Bliss. Even if Charlotte is considered the better wrestler. Said before, half, if not more of the hype, is in the build. Especially in the WWE.

Let's be honest the Raw Women's Title is a afterthought now that we get Charlotte vs Asuka. Who's this Bliss in the ring, never heard of this girl.
You keep looking crazier and crazier when you post this stuff.

Despite all the build being on Raw and Charlotte floating on SmackDown Live with feuds with Nattie and Riott. Shame.

So Asuka picked Charlotte and the build is still with Bliss? :MJ:

Agreed with both posts. It’s like they know Bliss can get Asuka over even more with a program, but doesn’t want them wrestling at the big show.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I find it funny how two weeks ago, Cena was like “The Undertaker match isn’t happening, but now he’s out here challenging him”