RAW December 2nd,2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Sd0ih.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Dec. 2, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Dec. 3, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Chesapeake Energy Arena
Oklahoma City, OK

RAW Five Point Review:
ff9ef23ed7ddfcbd3e6689e4dcdcf505.jpg
WWE.com said:
As the year comes to a close, the biggest match in WWE history quickly approaches at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs between World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and WWE Champion Randy Orton. With looming expectations from COO Triple H of there being just one World Champion in WWE, what will unfold this week? Here are five reasons to catch Monday’s Raw at 8/7 CT on USA Network.​

1."The goal is one champion"
BxXNaYA.png
WWE.com said:
At the close of last week’s Raw, John Cena found himself laid out on the canvas while Randy Orton gloated with both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship in his possession. It’s a safe bet The Champ will be out for retribution this Monday, as we move one step closer to realizing Triple H’s vision of there being one, undisputed champion.​

2.When will Big Show return?
BizIwBJ.png
WWE.com said:
After being punted in the head by Randy Orton at Survivor Series and taking several kicks to the face from Alberto Del Rio on Raw, Big Show was sent home by WWE doctors on Tuesday. How long will The World’s Largest Athlete be out of commission? Did he miss his opportunity to claim the WWE Title?​

3.Mark Henry's crushing return
1cea0c671c777bd4af4b8f2f37499c2f.jpg
WWE.com said:
With the momentum of both his Survivor Series and Raw victories, Mark Henry roared onto SmackDown with a win over Curtis Axel. Certainly, The World’s Strongest Man is looking tougher than ever. Is it only a matter of time until the big man sets his sights on winning a championship?​

4.The Best & The Beard
fBmIRtA.png
WWE.com said:
Fan favorites CM Punk & Daniel Bryan have quickly formed one of the most popular, and potent, tag teams this year. After The Wyatt Family walked off with Daniel Bryan on last week’s Raw, his fiancée, Brie Bella, was distraught. When will Bryan return? Have we seen the last of this exciting pairing of “The Best & The Beard”?​

5.Believe in The Shield!
9vaYPnD.png
WWE.com said:
Although The Hounds of Justice no longer hold the WWE Tag Team Titles, Dean Ambrose continues his reign as United States Champion and Roman Reigns has significantly elevated his status in the locker room after his dominant display at Survivor Series. As this young trio continues to gain experience, it’s clear they will be part of the WWE landscape for a long time to come. What will their next move be?​

With just two episodes to go before the final pay-per-view of the year, don’t miss a minute of the action on this Monday’s Raw at 8/7 CT on USA Network.​

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Talk about a good Raw to come I hope, I wanna see if Bryan returns tonight and if he's a changed man after what the Wyatt family did to him? I'm still hoping for a Bryan vs Punk Wrestlemania with a title on the line, I like to see if any seeds are planted tonight here and there.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Wasn't Bryan already found in a parking lot? Pretty sure that's what HHH stated in his interview with Michael Cole.

And I'm hoping that Mark Henry turns heel eventually on Langston and goes after the Intercontinental Title, which may have even been hinted at in the 3rd bullet point here.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wasn't Bryan already found in a parking lot? Pretty sure that's what HHH stated in his interview with Michael Cole.

And I'm hoping that Mark Henry turns heel eventually on Langston and goes after the Intercontinental Title, which may have even been hinted at in the 3rd bullet point here.

There's rumours that they will feud at RR. Looks like Big E will retain vs Ryback at TLC and then be attacked by Henry in the coming weeks.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also, this show looks fucking unwatchable.

1. Well, we know there won't be a definitive finish at TLC, so that's lame.
2. Just fuck off Big Show.
3. Babyface Henry sucks, a turn on Big E is predictable.
4. No interest in this shit. Wyatts + Punk + Bryan should be great, but it isn't.
5. "Dean Ambrose continues his reign as United States Champion" - fuck, really? Could be interesting to see where they go next, though.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Husow

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Am I the only one watching Punk grab Bryan's coattails and not enjoying it? He is ADR, if he's on the show, great, but nothing he has done has been awesome. That last segment with him and DB with Renee was horrible.