RAW December 2nd,2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Am I the only one watching Punk grab Bryan's coattails and not enjoying it? He is ADR, if he's on the show, great, but nothing he has done has been awesome. That last segment with him and DB with Renee was horrible.

Saints or Seahawks, who ya got?

(There's my Raw analysis for ya)

Snowman1

Reaction score
I just read someone somewhere mention that they were in a coma for 6 years and had trouble adjusting to the modern world, then turned on Raw and saw John Cena vs Randy Orton announced.

Also, this show looks fucking unwatchable.

1. Well, we know there won't be a definitive finish at TLC, so that's lame.
2. Just fuck off Big Show.
3. Babyface Henry sucks, a turn on Big E is predictable.
4. No interest in this shit. Wyatts + Punk + Bryan should be great, but it isn't.
5. "Dean Ambrose continues his reign as United States Champion" - fuck, really? Could be interesting to see where they go next, though.

Just because I like reading your stuff, quoting #3:

Sometimes predictability isn't such a bad thing, if you predict something in advance it's just because it makes sense. The heel Henry hasn't really changed, has he? (Haven't watched) It may be predictable to say Henry's gonna turn heel and put Langston over at Royal Rumble, but that would be awesome! Going over a legit monster like Henry would be huge for Big E, then Henry's a heel and can rebuild himself just by fucking with the sound dude or something.

Just hope WWE doesn't forget about it. Long term planning in 2013 is remembering what you did on Raw by the time you get to Main Event.

Also, yes. Fuck off Big Show.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol i love the way he rebuilds. You always have an awesome offhand example.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Remember when people wanted Big Show to come back? :lol:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Put Henry in a handicap match with the Matadores and let him grab that stupid bull with one hand and casually throw the dude in the turnbuckle.

Remember when people wanted Big Show to come back? :lol:

:no:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Put Henry in a handicap match with the Matadores and let him grab that stupid bull with one hand and casually throw the dude in the turnbuckle.

:no:
Henry could come out and say "im happy to be here, tonight i'm going to whoop Ryback." Boom, face turn.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I just read someone somewhere mention that they were in a coma for 6 years and had trouble adjusting to the modern world, then turned on Raw and saw John Cena vs Randy Orton announced.

Just because I like reading your stuff, quoting #3:

Sometimes predictability isn't such a bad thing, if you predict something in advance it's just because it makes sense. The heel Henry hasn't really changed, has he? (Haven't watched) It may be predictable to say Henry's gonna turn heel and put Langston over at Royal Rumble, but that would be awesome! Going over a legit monster like Henry would be huge for Big E, then Henry's a heel and can rebuild himself just by fucking with the sound dude or something.

Just hope WWE doesn't forget about it. Long term planning in 2013 is remembering what you did on Raw by the time you get to Main Event.

Also, yes. Fuck off Big Show.

Yeah, I'd love to see Langston hit that Big Ending on Henry to retain the title that will soon be the company's 2nd best. It's just not exactly something that's going to entice viewers into watching tonight's show though, imo.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to see Langston hit that Big Ending on Henry to retain the title that will soon be the company's 2nd best. It's just not exactly something that's going to entice viewers into watching tonight's show though, imo.

Would they really have Henry go for the IC title? Seems like it could be better without it... gah, I just hate that title haha.

Right now you're right, it sure as hell won't draw! It's just two random dudes in a tag team. The only thing that really "draws" is the main event scene, so there's nothing that's really drawing anybody right now. Thanks, Authority.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Would they really have Henry go for the IC title? Seems like it could be better without it... gah, I just hate that title haha.

Right now you're right, it sure as hell won't draw! It's just two random dudes in a tag team. The only thing that really "draws" is the main event scene, so there's nothing that's really drawing anybody right now. Thanks, Authority.
Short answer? No, never. But He could be eliminated by Big E at the Rumble.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Can't get this out of my head, hopefully one of you gets this disease from me.