RAW April 6th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
anyone else notice that the plates on the WHC are just generic WWE logos.. I though that put the SR logo plates on it.. or are there more plates on the belt?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is such a tacky trophy... Andre deserves better than to be made of out plastic

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
anyone else notice that the plates on the WHC are just generic WWE logos.. I though that put the SR logo plates on it.. or are there more plates on the belt?

Yeah, the company that had it made for Rollins couldn't fit in on the title, so they're just having him use the regular ones till the new ones are made.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am sure Roman is thinking about more than survival against a giant... like maybe why the hell he is yet against facing said Giant or debunking cold fusion