RAW April 6th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LIVE Discussion is in Chat! Click here to discuss.

WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

WHEN:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 6th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 7th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

WHERE:

Frank Erwin Center
Austin, TX

RAW FIVE-POINT PREVIEW:

With The Beast Incarnate caged for the moment with an indefinite suspension, a number of Superstars will be looking to put themselves in the running for an opportunity at Seth Rollins’ WWE World Heavyweight Title. Who can we expect to make noise? What further fallout could there be from last week’s Brock free-for-all? What other faction might make this week’s Raw even more out-of-control than the last? WWE.com has some ideas.

Can Rollins survive Monday Night Raw?

With Brock Lesnar suspended indefinitely for his actions last Monday night, the obvious question on everyone’s mind is: who will be gunning for WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins?

Clearly, The Viper has his serpentine eye on the prize – a dangerous thing, to say the least. On SmackDown, Randy Orton has already made overtures that he deserved to be the No. 1 contender and, despite the fact that The Authority got involved in his subsequent match with Big Show, Kane did inform Rollins that he was considering WWE’s Apex Predator’s plea. But, will Orton wait for any answer? Or could he choose to take decisive action to force the issue?

Rollins will also have to be on the lookout for Roman Reigns. The Big Dog had very strong words on the issue during his exclusive interview on SmackDown. And after getting his WrestleMania opportunity ripped out from under him, you know he will be focused on getting to his former business associate.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Rollins may have made a genius play at WrestleMania, but he now has a target on his back. Who can say who will ultimately come after him? One thing is for sure, even with The Authority watching his back, the “Future of WWE” is definitely looking turbulent.

Has Cena sparked an international incident?

So, it’s official: John Cena and Rusev will face each other at Extreme Rules. Talk about World War III! But considering that this is WWE's most brutal pay-per-view of the year, what special stipulation, if any, will this match have? Will we find out on Raw?

Moreover, now that The Champ has his No. 1 contender, will he continue the “John Cena U.S. Open” challenge that he began last week? If he does, could he be setting himself up for a fall?

Cena humiliated Rusev on SmackDown by bringing in the American flag when The Russian Tank thought his own country’s flag would be flying high. So, there is a strong possibility that The Hero of the Russian Federation will be seeking hostile retribution against the Cenation leader on WWE’s flagship show, and if the titleholder is already involved in a match, he may very well be leaving himself wide open.

A Celtic fire threatens to burn down the Intercontinental Title picture

Sheamus is definitely back and more aggressive than he has been in some time. After taking out Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler on Raw, The Celtic Warrior battled WWE’s “Yes!” Man on SmackDown and, thanks in part to Bad News Barrett’s vicious Bull Hammer Elbow, The Beard left him unable to answer the count.

The mohawk-wearing Superstar made it clear that he is gunning for all of WWE’s underdogs. Who will he be looking to give the boot to this Monday on Raw? Will it be Bryan yet again? Ziggler? Barrett? Is his ultimate endgame the Intercontinental Championship? Will he be the first Superstar to officially challenge Bryan for the title?

What will the fallout be from Lesnar’s chaos?
“Give Divas a chance”? Well, if no one will, it certainly looks like Naomi is stepping up to take the chance. The determined competitor pinned Divas Champion Nikki Bella last week on Raw in a Six-Diva Tag Team Match contest then followed it with a on SmackDown. Does this put her in top contention for an imminent Divas Title Match?
RAW_1140_094.jpg

As reported on WWE.com, Michael Cole, JBL and Booker T will all be back on Raw this week, despite injuries they sustained during the devastating attack by Brock Lesnar, one day after WrestleMania.

While The Beast Incarnate has already been suspended indefinitely by Stephanie McMahon, reports are surfacing that Cole is threatening legal action against the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion. As a result, one has to wonder whether there will be additional fallout over the incident? Will The Authority chose, for instance, to take Paul Heyman to task for any instigation that he may have caused as Brock’s advocate? Will extra precautions be taken to assure that this type of carnage will does not happen again? Or, will it just be about getting back on track, with Extreme Rules only weeks away?

Is Funk ‘rolling’ her way to a Divas Title Match?

Give Divas a chance”? Well, if no one will, it certainly looks like Naomi is stepping up to take the chance. The determined competitor pinned Divas Champion Nikki Bella last week on Raw in a Six-Diva Tag Team Match contest then followed it with ahuge win over Natalya

If not, we can definitely look for Naomi to continue to prove that that she's up to the challenge – something that will provide no shortage of exciting Divas moments. In any event, the outspoken Bella Twins will certainly have something to say on the matter, as might other top contenders like AJ Lee and Paige.

Tune in to Raw at 8 est/7 cst on USA Network, and don’t miss Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET, only on WWE Network.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This past week's episode was good. Hopefully after watching next week's episode I won't have to say 'Well, all downhill from here.' lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Seems a bit early but who the hell am I to say something about early LDs.

I'll be watching because it's one of the last RAWs I'll be watching before I go on vacation.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder who all will be watching this week as opposed to last? How much of a WWEF dropoff will there be? :hmm:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Won't be able to make this one sorry guys, got invited to a pretty fancy shindig for the college basketball finals.. Hopefully it's still a good discussion though, I'll be sure to add my two cents in on the show when I watch it though.

Crimson

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll get a good show.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well I guess all this stuff is to make sure Kane makes Orton the challenger