Raw 14th February - Rock's Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I was very surprised on how good The Rock was on the mic. after all those years. He never missed a beat. I'm really wondering what he meant when he said "I'm not going anywhere". He has said numerous times he will never wrestle again. I wonder if he misses it, because of his recent failed movies. I mean come on, he is an alright actor. But he isn't a STAR. He is more of a second fiddle, like he will be in Fast Five.

Does anyone think his speech about Cena was scripted?

I would think it would be safe to say it wasn't scripted, but he must've ran it by Vince and Cena since burying your biggest draw wouldn't have been smart for a returning Rock who as of right now isn't going to wrestle Cena.

Reaction score
I do think that it was scripted just a little bit, but he was just given a lot of freedom with what he was going to say. Vince probably said do something about John Cena and The Miz, say thanks etc. then The Rock probably asked him if it was alright to do some of his usual crazy stuff. The thing about Cena being shot out of Barny's ass was classic haha. You never know. Either way I can't wait to see what happens next.

SpectreVLV

Reaction score
2.21.11 RAW is gonna be a HUGE Monday Night. With the Elimination Chamber fallout, Rock's appearance (I hope), Cena's responce to Rock's message, and the 2.21.11 promo end with some kind of a return (Undertaker, Sting, Kong)..and the usual Nexus stuff, etc. I know I'm going to be watching that one for sure, and I know the ratings for this one are to spike.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I was very surprised on how good The Rock was on the mic. after all those years. He never missed a beat. I'm really wondering what he meant when he said "I'm not going anywhere". He has said numerous times he will never wrestle again. I wonder if he misses it, because of his recent failed movies. I mean come on, he is an alright actor. But he isn't a STAR. He is more of a second fiddle, like he will be in Fast Five.

Does anyone think his speech about Cena was scripted?

I still don't think that he will wrestle again but by what he said I think he will appear more frequently than once every seven years. He probably realised again how great the feeling is to come out in front of tens of thousands of people and he probably loves being at the top again. He definitely isn't a star actor but I think that he is big enough. He would probably be earning more acting plus it would be much better for his body.

I think that he would have run it by Cena and Vince first just to let them know what he was doing. Then everything can be worked out from there with what direction WWE take it.

2.21.11 RAW is gonna be a HUGE Monday Night. With the Elimination Chamber fallout, Rock's appearance (I hope), Cena's responce to Rock's message, and the 2.21.11 promo end with some kind of a return (Undertaker, Sting, Kong)..and the usual Nexus stuff, etc. I know I'm going to be watching that one for sure, and I know the ratings for this one are to spike.

It should be a fantastic show. So many big events happening that night and it should be a ratings booster. The Rock has to appear, from what he said I assume that he has cleared his schedule until Wrestlemania and will be appearing on each RAW leading up to Wrestlemania.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If they advertised Rock for next week and the return of Underaker or Sting(fingers crossed) wopuldn't doubt that would be the biggest ratings they get since 99-2000. I'm thinking a solid 4.0.