Raven's TNA status

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slick Ric

Reaction score
Charlotte, North Carolina Otherwise know as Wales
At this time, TNA has no plans for Raven. From what I hear, they wouldn't mind he just simply quit the promotion.

Such a shame that his body is basically giving up on him and it looks like his career is through sad end for such a talented worker

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

he should work in creative. raven has been around wrestling long enough to really help tna backstage

Slick Ric

Reaction score
Charlotte, North Carolina Otherwise know as Wales
he should work in creative. raven has been around wrestling long enough to really help tna backstage

I agree with you but I cant see it happening they got rid of Shane Douglas because of pretty much the same problems that Raven is having & the Francise was working as a Road Agent with them at the time.
Douglas is another Talent gone wasted :(

well we can hope that raven will be there. i mean raven has been a big part of tna, and it would be terrible for him to just be thrown out all of a sudden

phantomgerald

He should be an on-screen manager, it'll still work. It sucks if TNA just end such an illustrious career like that. Other veterans will probably think twice before signing a long term deal with TNA. Imagine if Sting signed a two year contract, and in the second year they basically let his deal run out and then just release him from the company, it'll fucking cause a riot. I don't see why it should be any different from Raven.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I hope they do something with him, give him another run in the main event, hell, give him some kind of run. Raven is a damn good talent, one of my favorites.

chessarmy

He should just work backstage. I have seen some of his shoot interviews, he really has a great mind for wrestling

Barurot

Reaction score
Raven + doing creative decisions for TNA - Dutch Mantell = GOLD!!!

have you seen raven in the straight shootin?? proof enough he should be in creative

JC Punk

Reaction score
he needs TNA but it would be awesome if ECW signs him

Kaedon

Reaction score
Raven is, without a doubt, one of the smartest wrestlers alive today. They would be idiots to let him go.

PeepShow

Raven is, without a doubt, one of the smartest wrestlers alive today. They would be idiots to let him go.

No. Mind. Not wrestler. His wrestling skills are probably compared to that of say a John Cena, or maybe even worse. If you like Hardcore that is.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like raven but he is to old and he doesnt have the wrestling talent he used to... id like to see him be on some creative team...

Famou$ 187

He ain't doing shit on TNA right now so why not go somewhere else or retire.