Raven's TNA status

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

raven is one of the smartest men in wrestling is what kaedon meant i think

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Raven should retire. Raven is one of the smartest wrestlers ever, but he won't be known for that. Raven was never the greatest wrestler, he was more known for his hardcore style and his mic work. His body has failed him and he's not getting younger, so retiring is the best thing for him.

jmt225

Reaction score
Raven is my one of favorite wrestlers of all time, and I'd like it if he just left TNA and signed a WWE Legends contract. He's about to start up a school and has other plans outside of wrestling, but the reason I want him to sign that WWE Legends contract is because of the sweet action figures that would come of it (TNA's figures suck), and maybe someday we'd get a Raven DVD. That's a big maybe, but you never know.

But yeah, overall... like RVD, I'd prefer if Raven just stayed out of wrestling for a while and try some other stuff. He's a shell of his former self and it was always sad to watch him wrestle on his very few appearences in TNA the past couple of years.

C4

Raven should retire, he has made a great career with wrestling and now he can just earn money with DVD's, Special Appearing and Autograph Sessions. He is no doubt one great wrestler, and I also heard that he is opening up his Wrestling School. Sounds like a good thing to do after retirement.

$bagz

Reaction score
i hope he get signed to wwecw but probly wont happen