Rated PG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Did you say that the WWE was entertaining in 1999? That was easily the shittiest television that I have ever sat through.

kingovkings

Reaction score
P.S. I dont watch the TNA nonsense because they have no direction from what I have seen from them.

Im not gonna comment on any of the other crap you wrote coz snackz covered it all :clap: .

But forgive me i may be a bit slow or just dont understand ya comment about TNA. I personly dont watch TNA because i dont like it coz IMO it sucks arse 99% of the time with only a few good spots so i dont bother to watch so in turn dont bother to comment on it. Anyhooo back to my point. Please can you explain to me How you SeeTNA has no direction. If you dont infact watch it. You cant see something you dont watch can you ?.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
What makes me smile is Snackz is getting mad when he doesn't get it. I look at the rumors that get posted here. So its basically who gets released, who got suspended, and whos injured. Where are their opinions in the rumors section?

And honestly what is more popular right now, UFC or WWE? UFC dominates PPV buys. \

And Snackz said it himself WWE is going after a younger audience by toning down everything. "Thus making parents let their kids watch."

I dont understand how this guy is getting offended because I stated the obvious about WWE going after a younger audience.

I just like how I ask a question if their is a brand that tries to go after an older audience. If you seriously get offended because I look at the neilson ratings and I remind you that UFC is beating WWE in ratings.... If you seriously get offended about this, get a life.

SnackZ

Reaction score
What makes me smile is Snackz is getting mad when he doesn't get it. I look at the rumors that get posted here. So its basically who gets released, who got suspended, and whos injured. Where are their opinions in the rumors section?

soooooooooooooooooo I don't get how someone says "I DON'T watch wrestling and haven't in a YEAR" can come up with an opinion on how wrestling APPEARS. To have an opinion on how something appears to be one must see it. Douche.

And honestly what is more popular right now, UFC or WWE? UFC dominates PPV buys.

So the WWE has a PPV every month, sometimes twice a month, a Monday night show, Tuesday night show, Wednesday Night show and Friday night show, and then we have TNA with their Thursday night show and monthly PPV. I am pretty sure that if you WANT to go buy ratings and PPV buys the TOTAL Cumulative PPV income for the entire year will be won by WRESTLING.

And Snackz said it himself WWE is going after a younger audience by toning down everything. "Thus making parents let their kids watch."
I dont understand how this guy is getting offended because I stated the obvious about WWE going after a younger audience.

I said this: "The E tones shit down a bit (removal of tits and ass and blood) so that parents can ALLOW their kids to watch the programming, thus creating fans that WANT to purchase merchandise and go to shows. Parents like, kids like, the E likes. Plus Plus for everyone."

I just like how I ask a question if their is a brand that tries to go after an older audience. If you seriously get offended because I look at the neilson ratings and I remind you that UFC is beating WWE in ratings.... If you seriously get offended about this, get a life.

SnackZ doesn't have a life? Because some ASSWIPE makes a statement WITHOUT a valid reason I don't have a life? Me? Are you serious dude. I did not get offended, i was baffled by your idiocy, that's all. Maybe watch a program, form an opinion and THEN post. Ever think of that Einstein????

oh yeah, so I never do this but look at this:
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/ratings/za...1_num+,cdb_05_txt+&PageSize=50&Page=1&Query=*

This is the cable ratings for the Week ending August 9, 2009
Screenshot for ya:
scr9349773.jpg

soooooooooooooooooooooo UFC???? Spike TV????? Ummmm....Whuuuuuuuuuuuut????? Ummmmmmmmmm????? Thats right....STFU and GTFO.

Oh yeah, have a nice DAY!

Christian

Reaction score
lmfao Snackz, chill the fuck out dude. You're looking like an idiot getting all worked up about this.

SnackZ

Reaction score
lmfao Snackz, chill the fuck out dude. You're looking like an idiot getting all worked up about this.

IF anyone thinks I'm worked up their crazy - this is the NETZ dude - I am not Mr. WCW4EVER or whatever that douche's name is, this is MAINLY for fun but.....

I do kinda just like to make stupid people, well...LOOK stupid. He's an idiot, should change his name to THE ANSWER IS WRONG imo.

oh yeah - it is not nice to call someone an idiot. (only I can do that, lol)

edit: your SILVA portion of your sig OWNS - he schooled dude for real, like I'm doing to Le' Answer (treating him like I'm Piven and he's Miz LMAO!!!)