Rate WWE Smackdown 10/11/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• Total voters

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Very true...but I'm not going watch it because everything
I read makes it sound like a giant, disorganized pile of
Cringe stuck in a never ending, never changing loop.
:y2j:
You mean kinda like Jericho being a main champion in 2019? Or Cody Rhodes in general? :jbl:

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Hey better Jericho than a drug cheating, former MMA fighter right?

Cody seems pretty "fresh" to me...but then anything is compared
to that "Other" company right?

:thumbsup:
I mean... Brock doesn't live off of memes and the past, and personally I wouldn't want to fuck with him IRL, so I'd say he's at least a credible champion if nothing else. And hey, at least it gives Rey Mysterio something to do in the main event scene for now, right?

And if Cody was a drink cocktail, the recipe to make him would be 3 parts Boring, 1 part Ego, and a slice of Living off the Legacy of his Much More Talented Family Members on the rim for garnish (and before it gets asked, no, we shall never serve a Cody Rhodes at the Mason Jar, a highly respected and classy establishment. It's bad enough we have all this damn British stuff in here :emoji_wink:)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Le$nar...a credible Champion?

Stop it Jeff...just stop it...

You're better than this...

And if Cody was a drink cocktail, the recipe to make him would be 3 parts Boring, 1 part Ego, and a slice of Living off the Legacy of his Much More Talented Family Members on the rim for garnish
So...a "Cody Rhodes" has the same parts as a "Roman Reigns" then?

?

WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?!

(and before it gets asked, no, we shall never serve a Cody Rhodes at the Mason Jar, a highly respected and classy establishment. It's bad enough we have all this damn British stuff in here :emoji_wink:)
HA!

Good reference...

Speaking of which...I better get on that.

Anyway...

This the last time I post in a WWE Rate Thread...

At least until they book their next cluster fuck.

:thumbsup:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You mean kinda like Jericho being a main champion in 2019? Or Cody Rhodes in general? :jbl:
I nominate this...
And if Cody was a drink cocktail, the recipe to make him would be 3 parts Boring, 1 part Ego, and a slice of Living off the Legacy of his Much More Talented Family Members on the rim for garnish (and before it gets asked, no, we shall never serve a Cody Rhodes at the Mason Jar, a highly respected and classy establishment. It's bad enough we have all this damn British stuff in here :emoji_wink:)
and this for the post of the year

• Haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hmmm. I thought this was a thread about rating Smackdown. How about every post going forward is about rating Smackdown? If it's not, I may be forced to have several glasses of Brandy and talk about someone's dick and then ban people. And we all know we don't want that to happen because I will pass out and not remember who I banned. It will probably end up being someone who wasn't even involved and then I will have to make up a lame excuse so @Solid Snake doesn't get mad and steal my cats from me.

Do you guys now understand the consequences of off topic posting? Seems pretty dangerous to me.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Hmmm. I thought this was a thread about rating Smackdown. How about every post going forward is about rating Smackdown? If it's not, I may be forced to have several glasses of Brandy and talk about someone's dick and then ban people. And we all know we don't want that to happen because I will pass out and not remember who I banned. It will probably end up being someone who wasn't even involved and then I will have to make up a lame excuse so @Solid Snake doesn't get mad and steal my cats from me.

Do you guys now understand the consequences of off topic posting? Seems pretty dangerous to me.
If this is what going off topic gets us, then I'll be sure to go off topic more often in here. I rate this Jacob rant 9/10

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If this is what going off topic gets us, then I'll be sure to go off topic more often in here. I rate this Jacob rant 9/10

lol damn, I never considered it would have the opposite effect. Anyway, guys, I was just trying to add some levity to the thread. You can definitely keep your conversation going. I just wanted to make you all laugh a bit.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If we got rid of all the off topic posting, we wouldn't have many posts haha

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
lol damn, I never considered it would have the opposite effect. Anyway, guys, I was just trying to add some levity to the thread. You can definitely keep your conversation going. I just wanted to make you all laugh a bit.
Well damn, that's a shame. I wanted you to use the banhammer, so I could tell you that "this isn't who you are" and call for the bell

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
The fact this is getting more replys then the highly requested "Rate Roddys Rod' thread depresses me :p

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm