Rate Wrestlemania Night Two!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Wrestlemania Night Two

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Fantastic????

...aaanyways, I actually forgot to mention this match(KO/Zayn)

It was less than Cesaro/Rollins, Sheamus/Riddle, New Day/ AJ&Omas & the 3way but WAY better than everything besides those matches...

KO vs Zayn never really have a "bad" match this one included but I've seen them put on way more amazing matches then this. The TakeOver matches especially... which shouldn't be the case as this was WM!

Their WM match they've been working towards their entire careers should've trumped everything else but it was the opposite, this was probably their most standard match together. A lackluster match as far as WM standards go.

Should have been more in this match.
Drew vs Bobby was a entertaining match. I guess you just like vanilla midgets reciting dance moves

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Drew vs Bobby was a entertaining match. I guess you just like vanilla midgets reciting dance moves
????Nice cop out...

I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla midgets either sir, vanilla midgets have nothing to do with this. I'm talking about the actual match itself. They've had better matches on RAW. This is WrestleMania. It was short, boring, not even hard-hitting which I expect a big man match to be, especially at WrestleMania.

Dance moves? hahaha what?!

On top of that what kind of moron ruins such a feel good moment like having Drew lose & in the opening match when fans are back?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
????Nice cop out...

I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla midgets either sir, vanilla midgets have nothing to do with this. I'm talking about the actual match itself. They've had better matches on RAW. This is WrestleMania. It was short, boring, not even hard-hitting which I expect a big man match to be, especially at WrestleMania.

Dance moves? hahaha what?!

On top of that what kind of moron ruins such a feel good moment like having Drew lose & in the opening match when fans are back?
How us that a cop out lol? I haven't been proven wrong and my opinion hasn't changed for it to be a cop out. Do you know what a cop out is?

Most people liked the match and it git a great reaction. So don't really no why you are laughing at me for liking a match that was well received. Have a day off

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
How us that a cop out lol? I haven't been proven wrong and my opinion hasn't changed for it to be a cop out. Do you know what a cop out is?

Most people liked the match and it git a great reaction. So don't really no why you are laughing at me for liking a match that was well received. Have a day off
Have a day off? lol what?

Yeah I know what a cop out is sport, bullshit answers to debate stupid opinions. Like the politicians use.

There's alot of people who hated the match too dude! WM as a whole actually. The only thing worth not just DVR'ing or looking up the results was Rollins/Cesaro, Sheamus/Riddle, The 3Way & possibly some may argue KO/Zayn or Banks/Bianca.

As far as a WrestleMania match goes, there should have been much more to it. It wasn't worthy of a RAW main event. It was pretty plain actually & having it open WM was no doubt a dumb booking decision... Vince booking in stupid order is no surprise.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Have a day off? lol what?

Yeah I know what a cop out is sport, bullshit answers to debate stupid opinions. Like the politicians use.

There's alot of people who hated the match too dude! WM as a whole actually. The only thing worth not just DVR'ing or looking up the results was Rollins/Cesaro, Sheamus/Riddle, The 3Way & possibly some may argue KO/Zayn or Banks/Bianca.

As far as a WrestleMania match goes, there should have been much more to it. It wasn't worthy of a RAW main event. It was pretty plain actually & having it open WM was no doubt a dumb booking decision... Vince booking in stupid order is no surprise.
Learnt absolutely nothing from this.