Rate the Wrestler Day 2 - William Regal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Carlito scores a middling 64.5 and we move on to day two. I would also like to remind you that starting now if you view this thread and do not vote I will be neg repping you with gay erotica. :D

regal.jpg

WCW TV title x4
WWE European title x4
WWE Hardcore title x5
WWE IC title x2
WWE Tag titles x4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always liked Regal. He's a great wrestler and an entertaining talker. You can't ask for much more in a wrestler tbh. Still, there has always been something in my mind that he is lacking. I can't quite put my finger on it or name it but it is there.

7.5/10

Great One

9/10, he is brilliance, genius, and amazing in the ring. Highly underrated, he shoulda achieved more in the business, he had the size, the mic skills, and everything. Even Desmond is ripping his gimmick because Regal is the man.

The Rated R CMStar

7/10. Good as a midcarder, when pushed he was starting to be a credible top act. Then again, he tends to just get lost in the shuffle.

C4

Like Great One said, he should have achieved more in the business. He has a lot of talent no doubt about it. Even in the early days as European Champion and all he was really good in the ring and everything.

Always enjoyed watching Regal so 9/10.

Reaction score
Every time he gets pushed he somehow disappears or just gets lost in the shape of things. Nonetheless his a great in ring competitor and has got good mic skills.. 7.5/10

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
Regal...solid mic skills, infact, very good. Good wrestler but never given a shot to go ahead a wrestle a real match in a long time. Declining but could still do a job now.

8/10. Plus, he's English :D

Reaction score
"He's solid. A fuckin Marine." 8/10.
Name the reference, get a cookie!

Regal is one of the most underutilized talents in history. He can go, can talk and can get heat better than 80% of the people who have gotten pushes since his awesomeness of 08 came to a halt with that failed drug test. Once the curtain closes on him, he will make a very solid trainer.

Hometown Kid

Yep, he's pretty much great at everything and a legit tough guy to boot. Like was said earlier, he lacks that "it" factor where he's a no brainer top act to me, but should have done more and is sadly underutilized for most of his WWE run.

LMAO at the "Real man's man"

8.5/10

noumenon

7/10...a really solid mid-card heel and works extremely well in a non-wrestling capacity IE manager or GM. I never really saw main event heel in Regal but he's definitely not out of place in a main event match, if that makes sense.

PeepShow

Great worker and enjoy watching him as a single heel or a single heel in charge i.e commish/gm.

Qwake

Regal is awesome, if it wasn't for him being caught with drugs when he was GM and KOTR he would probably be one of the biggest names in WWE right now imo, and his ratings would all be much higher but since that he hasn't done too much. He's still very entertaining and he also puts over young talent as well as trains them.

8.5/10