Rate the Wrestler Day 2 - William Regal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Lacks an 'it' factor to carry a show like Raw but pretty much perfect in all other aspects.

Nation

8.5/10 The guy can put on great matches even with his limited move set. He has one of the best accents in wrestling history and he proved himself as an amazing heel after he won king of the ring. Then he gets suspended and has done nothing noteworthy since his king of the ring win and being GM. Jeff Hardy comes back from a suspension and wins the world title like not even after 6 months. It's bullshit. To bad he will never hold a world title or even the ECW title.

newmie

Reaction score
7/10. Great wrestler and great character, but i think he has always lacked that X-Factor. He is however still to this day one of the best mid and upper-mid card wrestlers

Klide

7/10
He's a great mid card heel but isn't really doing nothing special right now. He's had better time in the buisness.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
5/10. I liked him when he was with Tajiri. After that he went down hill. Plus he's a huge annoyance to me on ECW right now. I just think he's over-rated now.

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
6.5/10

Very good in-ring performer, don't really care for him outside of the ring. Never could see him as more then a midcarder-upper midcarder though. Just lacked something, I just can't figure out what.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

8.0 His matches against Chris Benoit were good stiff fun. He's probably the most fundamentally sound wrestlers in WWE right now and he's one of the more gifted mic workers they have. The man can work a crowd almost as good as Jericho. Unfortunately personal demons halted any momentum he had built up in the past. Other than that he could have definitely been an upper mid-card worker heel (the role Stone Cold Steve Austin was originally gonna fill before he got mega popular) who got babyfaces ready for their main event push.

PerfectCurt

Reaction score
6.5/10 currently. 7.5/10 in past.

Still a great mid carder. Lasted a long time at a very consistent level. Came back from drugs and big weight gain to get back to a decent level. Slapped Goldberg around for real -- that's worth something.

Airfixx

8/10...

Awesome in the ring and on the mic and generally a great heel... Just haven't seen him used prominently enough to warrant a higher rating.

The 2008 KOTR/GM fued vs HHH would have been the shit.

The Round Table should have taken over ECW last this year, with regal as GM...

I say give him an SD GM run in the near future.

LKP

8/10

Good wrestler, knows the ring well. Should be in the HOF in years to come.

Weebo

Reaction score
I also give him an 8/10. I can't see him as like a world champ but he is an amazing heel an great authority figure. I say drop the guest host stuff on Raw and make Regal the GM once again. I think he is better on the mic than in the ring. Don't get me wrong he is a great wrestlers so use both. Make him the GM. Smackdown has the fun everyone likes him GM, ECW has the cute girl and I think just cause of how Raw is they need the tough i could care less about others heel GM. It worked with Eric, it worked when Regal was the GM before so I say make him the GM once again.

Wrestling Station

im sick of Regal already. when is the next RTW? lol