Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

3/10. i just watched hogans program and it was hogan in 2006 and he signed a 20 year contract. and he still thinks he can wrestle.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
3/10, well... yeah I agree the match is really not that great but it's still a great moment that can't be forgotten....

C4

Rate the Moment 110
John Cena returns to WWE at The Royal Rumble!

cema.png

During a match with Mr. Kennedy on the October 1, 2007 episode of Raw, Cena suffered a legitimate torn pectoral muscle while executing a hip toss. Though he finished the match and took part in the scripted attack by Randy Orton after the match, surgery the following day found that his pectoralis major muscle was torn completely from the bone, estimated at the time to require seven months to a year of rehabilitation. As a result, he was stripped of the title in an announcement by Vince McMahon on the next night's episode of ECW, ending what was the longest WWE Championship reign in over 19 years.

Cena made an unannounced return to action on January 27, as the final participant of the Royal Rumble, winning the match and the traditional WrestleMania title shot, by last eliminating Triple H. He looked better than ever before and the prototype had returned to WWE.

John

3/10. i hate Cena and i was so annoyed hes back, why does he always have to be in the main event at Mania?

Evil Austin

i say about 4.5/10 I don't quite like the idea but i will give wwe and the writers their props about not revealing the info about him coming in the net i had no idea and neither did anyone else and thats what i like...

The Rated R CMStar

10/10.

Big Cena fan and I marked out for his return. Great shocker and big moment feeling in his staredown with HHH.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

9/10. your rating shouldnt be affected by if you like cena or not. i dont, yet it was still a shocking moment and i marked out

The Rated R CMStar

It does affect. Are you telling me that Cena's return would be the same to a huge Cena fan and to a man that hates him? Hell no.

^^ are you telling me that i didnt think it was a good moment even though i think cena is shit?

The Rated R CMStar

No, you were unbias. But see for example Small Show, he don't like Cena, so to him it was a crap moment, but for a fan of Cena, it was the biggest return in history

alright fair enough. but your personal feelings should not cloud what happened in my opinion