Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
9/10 Truly awesome.

Evil Austin

6.5/10 It was a great promo and lasted a good few month rivalry with HHH and well it was good but I still think that they are mis using him , I think he was robbed out of the wwe title when he had it for a night from a ppv and the next night on raw getting pinned for it and now will never get it back but anyway it was good but still he should have it back on... He was more scary and more powerfull.. I mean he looses to shelton B, No offense but you all gotta say that with the mask he was much better he lost to pretty much no one besides taker and rock and austin and maybe a few more and he was so dominate like at rumble 01 he eliminated 11 guys but anyway before i go talking from here to next week i will end it with it was a good time but now he plain sucks cause he should have it back...

Nation

It was the start of his pyscho gimmick. He was actually more like a "monster". To bad he's a pussy now.

Techniq

Reaction score
8/10

I'd been waiting FOREVER to get a glimpse under the mask... picturing Isaac Yankem or the Fake Diesel under there juss didn't cut it for me.

LMAO @ his hair though... did he really rock that half a head of hair around town while he had the masked gimmick?

C4

Rate the Moment 114:
RVD has the WWE Championship and the new ECW Title.

RVD_2Belts_2.jpg

On the May 22 episode of RAW, Van Dam informed WWE Champion John Cena that he would be cashing in his Money in the Bank contract at ECW One Night Stand on June 11 for a WWE Championship match, Rob Van Dam had won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania which had a future shot for him. Rob Van Dam competing for the ECW brand. On May 29, Van Dam was selected by Paul Heyman to be drafted from RAW to WWE's new ECW brand. Upon being drafted, Van Dam became the new brand's flagship wrestler, mostly due to his prior history in ECW and his title shot against John Cena at One Night Stand. At One Night Stand, Van Dam defeated Cena to win the WWE Championship, his first ever World Title. After two referees were knocked out, Edge appeared from under the ring and interfered to attack Cena, spearing him through a table. Van Dam then hit a Five Star Frog Splash and the pinfall was counted by Paul Heyman, who suddenly ran down the aisle. On the following episode of RAW, Vince McMahon confirmed that the title change was official, due to the match being held under "extreme rules." For the past few weeks, Heyman had hinted that the WWE Championship would be "rechristened" the ECW World Heavyweight Championship when Van Dam won. On the debut of ECW on Sci Fi, Van Dam was awarded the re-instated ECW World Heavyweight Championship by Heyman. However, Van Dam decided to defend the WWE Championship separately and simultaneously, joking that "this one spins." Thus, Van Dam became the first wrestler in history to hold both the WWE Championship and the ECW World Heavyweight Championship, and the only one to hold them at the same time. It was historic and a moment that no one can ever forget.

Evil Austin

I thought it was a great moment for both the wwe and ecw. It was well done just too bad that he only held it for what five weeks i think or one ppv.
anyway over all it was a good moment i give it - 7.5/10
(By the way i did not steal your idea, I am got permission to do this lol and I am trying to do stuff to rate that you haven't done yet)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

8/10, purely coz im an rvd mark. Well, it was a decent moment too

McLovin

Reaction score
8/10 - good to see a great worker finally get the recognition he deserved, and we had a few months witout Cena as Champion

C4

It was historic, first time a superstar having both WWE and ECW Championships and it was also RVD's first WWE Championship so it was a lot exciting, 9/10 from me.

John

6/10. it would have been better if he hadnt been busted a couple of weeks after.

C4

Rate the Moment 115:
The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble Match 2007

Undertaker_winning_the_Rumble.jpg

The Undertaker is perhaps one of the biggest WWE Legends, nobody ever thought this could happen, but it did. The Undertaker won his first Royal Rumble match after Shawn Michaels attempted Sweet Chin Music, Michaels and The Undertaker were the last 2 men remaining. Shawn went for the super kick but The Undertaker ducked and lifted Michaels over the top rope for the victory which was historic, nobody believed it. He became the first man to enter the Rumble at number 30 and go on to win the match. This moment will live on in the history books forever!

John

6/10. it would have been good if it wouldnt have been in shawn's hometown and some people boo'd him.