Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
7/10 - pretty poor Rumble, but it picked up in the end. Taker winning was also a plus.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
9/10, Yeah, it wasn't a great Rumble compared to others but we're talking about Taker winning the Rumble here and this is a great moment for The Phenom.

C4

Rate the Moment 116:
The Undertaker wins the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania

Undertaker23.jpg

The Undertaker is well known because of his undefeated streak at WrestleMania, he has come across many legends in his WrestleMania matches including people like Ric Flair/ Kane but he overcame all of them. Undertaker has been undefeated at WrestleMania for over a decade and he still continues to dominate. Once he defeated World Heavyweight Champion Batista in a fiecre battle to win the World Championship, he won a Championship after many years and it was WrestleMania. The Undertaker was on the top of the food chain once again!

The Rated R CMStar

9/10. It was something different from Batista, he deserved this reign long time ago and the match was awesome

McLovin

Reaction score
8.5/10 - Great match, exceeded expectations and its always good to see Taker with the belt.

C4

10/10, Undertaker winning the World Championship was totally unexpected and this has to be one of the greatest moments in all of Wrestling! The Match was also great and so this moment gets 10/10 from me!

C4

Rate the Moment 117:
The Rock inducts his father into the Hall of Fame 2008

djwwehalloffame.jpg

Let's go to a recent moment this time, just days ago on March 29, 2008, The Rock returned to WWE Television and inducted his father, Rocky Johnson, and his grandfather, Peter Maivia into the WWE Hall of Fame. During his induction speech he did his classic "Finally the Rock has come back to Orlando" and other popular catchphrases. Dwayne also took some playful shots at WWE superstars such as Chris Jericho for his haircut, Santino Marella, John Cena, Coachman and Mick Foley!

John

i thourght that had already been rated on anyway 9/10. a good positive moment. but he trashed all good wrestlers that wwe currently have.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
7/10 - I marked out for him, it was a good moment but I would have liked him to actually talk about his Father and Grandfather a little more but overall it was fine. The only problem I have with it was it went so damn long, I would have much liked to see more of the Ric Flair speech to be honest.

C4

Rate the Moment 118:
Ric Flair's last moment inside the ring!

Ric_Flair_02.jpg

Ric Flair was putting his career on the line against Shawn Michaels in perhaps one of the biggest WrestleMania encounters. At the start of the match, both superstars engaged in a series of counters, and then Flair shoved Michaels in a corner, making "Old Yeller" comments to him. In retaliation, Michaels slapped Flair in the face, which caused him to start bleeding from the mouth. Later, Flair performed a crossbody onto Michaels from the top rope for a two count a very rare move from the "Nature Boy". Then, in a very dangerous spot, when Flair was on the outside, Michaels performed an Asai moonsault onto Flair, but missed and landed hard on the Raw announcers' table rib-first. With Flair later on outside the ring again, Michaels successfully attempted another moonsault from the top-rope onto Flair. Back in the ring, Michaels tried to go for his Sweet Chin Music, but stopped in the process and Flair capitalized by trapping him in his figure four leglock. Afterwards, Michaels finally delivered a Sweet Chin Music to Flair, but the latter kicked out to the pinfall attempt. Michaels then, trapped Flair in his modified figure four leglock, but Flair delivered a thumb to the eye to Michaels to break the submission. As Flair was delivering chops to Michaels, the latter hit a second Sweet Chin Music. After getting up on his feet with a worried face, Michaels said to Flair "I'm sorry, I love you", before nailing a final Sweet Chin Music and thus pinning Flair to end his 36-year long wrestling career. After the match, Michaels left quickly and Flair got a standing ovation from the crowd. An emotional Flair embraced his family at ringside and then, as he proceeded to go backstage, thanked the crowd for their support. The Black Scorpion had just lost his last match! For many people this was the real WrestleMania main event and it stole the show!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
10/10 That moment will never be forgoten. Ric Flair is a legend.