Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RATE THE MOMENT 59 ***

Defunct Moment, Score is 21%
So, really no one remembers John Cena breaking the Master Lock. That was a big shock, don't you remember the WWE Championship being defended in a Master Lock Challenge and John Cena broke it and didn't loose the Championship? Damn! Anyways the Moment has been declared defunct because the Score is lower than 50%.

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RATE THE MOMENT 59 ***

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, he didn't broke it. He was about to but Masters cheap shotted him and release the hold by himself. Then Cena block one punch and lock a Masterlock himself, making Masters tap therefore retaining.

The only one to cleanly broke it was Bobby Lashley

C4

First of all, IWF Member Great One suggested this Moment and I really appreciate that, any suggestions and additions to the Rate the Moments! List is really appreciated so you can give anything anytime be sure to contribute yourself with one or two Moments that you think should be Rated.

Rate the Moment 61:
Stone Cold gets hit by a Car. [CREDIT TO GREAT ONE]

500_bio_homepage_main.jpg

Survivor Series 1999, Triple H was the WWF Champion, and Stone Cold Steve Austin was supposed to get his chance to reclaim the gold in a Triple Threat Match which featured Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H and The Rock. Instead, he was run down by a car in the parking lot. What followed was neck surgery by Dr. Lloyd Youngblood and a nine-month rehabilitation with the car angle his reason for leaving: in reality, Austin's neck surgery was a long time coming dating back to the Owen Hart incident in 1997. At Unforgiven 2000, Austin made his official return from surgery and tried to find out who ran him down at Survivor Series the previous year. Rikishi finally admitted to being the driver, Thus beggining a Stone-Cold and Rikishi rivalry.

Travis40

5/10....it would've got an 8 out of 10, but after it was announced it was Rikishi and he did it for The Rock...then that drops it 3 points...no doubt.

C4

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RATE THE MOMENT 61 ***

Score = 53%, Just safe from being a defunct moment guess it wasn't a big moment after all when Austin got hit by Rikishi, by the way thanks Travis for the Contribution to the RTMO List.

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RATE THE MOMENT 61 ***

C4

Rate the Moment 62:
Kane gets Unmasked.

KaneUnmasked.jpg

In Early 2003, RAW Co-General Manager "Stone Cold" Steve Austin offered Kane the opportunity to face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship on RAW. However, Co-General Manager Eric Bischoff insisted that Kane should unmask if he looses the match. Kane accepted Austin's offer and went to challenge Triple H the following week in Madison Square Garden. Triple H won the match following interference from his stablemates, and on the June 23, 2003 RAW, Kane removed his mask revealing the hidden face that everyone wanted to see for 6 years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Something that everyone will remember for ever, In my opinion the Match was great and Kane was finally unmasked. 9/10 from me.

Travis40

4/10 for me...it ruined Kane's career...they should've had Kane stay masked his entire career...only for him to take the mask off at the end of his last match ever. It was just a downhill slope since he unmasked. I guess it was a good moment, but his downhill slope brought the score down a few points.

C4

Ok, there should be more Ratings seriously, what happened to everyone? Go and Rate People this Moment has been on for like a week and only one guy came and gave Ratings, this Thread is going down, but No I won't let it go down, damn rate.

MTG

Reaction score
I think I'll give it an 7/10 the match was great and it was a huge moment in wrestling, one of the wwes biggest stars ever unmasked himself.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Trav's right, due to this... his career was changed, he's not the monster we know during the Attitude years, 3/10

The Rated R CMStar

7/10. You didn't knew back then that it would change his career like that.