Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

After Months and Months a 100% Score is here, this Moment has been rated to be 100%:

Rate the Moment 68 - Shane tosses the NWA title
This was the event that made ECW extreme. Shane won a tournament to win the NWA title. The reason it was held in ECW was because they were the NWA affiliate with the best TV coverage. After winning the belt, Shane declared that he didn’t want to be champion of a company that died several years earlier and declared himself the first ECW World Champion. Except for Paul Heyman and Todd Gordon, no other representatives of the NWA had any idea that Shane was going to humiliate them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This Moment will be in the up coming "Lower the Score Moments"
The Detailed Scores and Results of *Extreme* RTM's is on the Title Post on the First Page, including all the latest Moments, past Moments and up coming Moments it also has the History of Thread.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR EXTREME RTM AND SCORE ADDED TO FIRST PAGE

Rate the Moment 76:
Shawn Michaels joins the nWo

nash57.jpg

In 2002, Shawn Michaels returned to wrestling after a long absence, and was brought into the nWo by Kevin Nash as a new member of the stable. The fans were shocked of Shawn Michaels' decision to join the nWo *The most hated stable at that time* nWo returned and Shawn was in it, perhaps something you will remember forever!

Travis40

Uh....nothing really big for me, I thought it was kind of stupid to start with, I'll give it a 6/10

Montana

5/10

It didnt have the "nwo" feel. It was more of the clique, with nwo shirts on. I think they could have done a lot better with the nwo

C4

Here is my Rating, 7/10 because as Montana said there was no "nWo" feeling and really Shawn Michaels could have had a better run than that nWo 2002, which was short as well as pretty dull.

C4

*** Ratings closed for Rate the Moment 76 ***

The RTM.76 was - Shawn Michaels joins the nWo
In 2002, Shawn Michaels returned to wrestling after a long absence, and was brought into the nWo by Kevin Nash as a new member of the stable. The fans were shocked of Shawn Michaels' decision to join the nWo *The most hated stable at that time* nWo returned and Shawn was in it, perhaps something you will remember forever!

RATINGS CLOSED FOR THIS RTM AND SCORE ADDED TO FIRST PAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rate the Moment 77:
Triple H picks Raw over Smackdown

3449799.jpg

In 2002, Triple H's old DX companion Shawn Michaels had made his return to WWE and joined the nWo, and Michaels and Kevin Nash planned to bring Triple H over to RAW in order to put him into the group. However, Vince McMahon disbanded the nWo following several backstage complications and brought in Eric Bischoff as RAW's new general manager. One of Bischoff's first intentions was to follow up on the nWo's plan and woo Triple H over to the RAW roster. Triple H did indeed jump over to RAW and picked RAW over Smackdown, reuniting with Shawn Michaels.

Soulpower

7/10

Because it led to the uber-heel turn by HHH and it led to HBK's comeback to wrestling.

The Rated R CMStar

8/10

Love the entire promo and how they play the tension between HHH, Steph and all the bashing Bischoff did when back in the WCW days to Triple H. It also led to the great feud between HBK and HHH

Montana

I really dont remember this that well. I'll say 6/10 because it was more of a chain of events rather than one big climax event.

Travis40

7/10, it was an awesome moment because we would've never seen HBK/HHH or any of the other great matches, and it helped build HHH as a major heel on Raw, which was in need of a main heel.

Great One

Eh... I'll take into consideration the production and eventual result of the feud, leading to without a doubt one of the best feuds of all time and by far one of the best heel turns and give it a 8/10.

C4

*** Ratings closed for Rate the Moment 77 ***

The RTM.76 was - Triple H picks Raw over Smackdown
In 2002, Triple H's old DX companion Shawn Michaels had made his return to WWE and joined the nWo, and Michaels and Kevin Nash planned to bring Triple H over to RAW in order to put him into the group. However, Vince McMahon disbanded the nWo following several backstage complications and brought in Eric Bischoff as RAW's new general manager. One of Bischoff's first intentions was to follow up on the nWo's plan and woo Triple H over to the RAW roster. Triple H did indeed jump over to RAW and picked RAW over Smackdown, reuniting with Shawn Michaels.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR THIS RTM AND SCORE ADDED TO FIRST PAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rate the Moment 78:
Stone Cold stunners both Vince McMahon and Ric Flair

saustin1.jpg

In terms of storyline, Ric Flair had become fifty percent owner of the WWF following Survivor Series 2001 after Shane and Stephanie McMahon had sold their stocks to him in order to purchase WCW and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), respectively. Vince McMahon detested having to share his creation with Flair and looked for a way to dissolve their partnership. Since both of them couldn't keep up, their decision was to split the entire WWF roster into two separate entities, with Vince McMahon in command of SmackDown! and Ric Flair in command of RAW. A draft was held the following week on RAW. Each owner would get a total of thirty picks. Stone Cold Steve Austin returned on that night and when asked the Question on which Brand he was going to be. Stone Cold gave a Stone Cold Stunner to both Vince McMahon and Ric Flair and signed with Raw.