Rate the Member Redux Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
if Peep fears anyone its me...

I mean come on I know his plan...wait for people to hate me again....toss my name on there so I get a bad score...yeah thats it right...as long as I got people on here who would give me a good score your scared to put me on there...u want me to be low on the list not high....oh well.....

LadyHotrod

Oh man....

Blaze, just give it the fuck UP. You were fine for a while but your constant bitching about Peep hating you is getting irritating. WHO CARES IF HE HATES YOU. It's not a question, it's a fucking FACT.

It obviously bothers you that he doesn't like you. It's a forum, you wont ever meet Peep so WHO CARES. If you were up for voting and no one voted for you, it wouldn't be because Peep hates you. Stop blaming him for stupid shit. It's your own rambling about him not liking you every 2 seconds that will get people to hate you.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't fear you at all.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ehhh I said idc...I was joking in that post anyway...I just saying...u know...he seems to skip alot of people..

and also I've no been up yet lol..thats all I'm saying...really

Travis40

Put me in it oh please oh please *raises hand like a 2nd grader* please please please!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm f'n active on this forum...so that can't be what gets you rated

KenFan4life

Reaction score
if Peep fears anyone its me...

I mean come on I know his plan...wait for people to hate me again....toss my name on there so I get a bad score...yeah thats it right...as long as I got people on here who would give me a good score your scared to put me on there...u want me to be low on the list not high....oh well.....

probably right about that...:y: , I mean...modz is all about tha' Cyber-Backstage Politics...

Oh man....

Blaze, just give it the fuck UP. You were fine for a while but your constant bitching about Peep hating you is getting irritating. WHO CARES IF HE HATES YOU. It's not a question, it's a fucking FACT.

It obviously bothers you that he doesn't like you. It's a forum, you wont ever meet Peep so WHO CARES. If you were up for voting and no one voted for you, it wouldn't be because Peep hates you. Stop blaming him for stupid shit. It's your own rambling about him not liking you every 2 seconds that will get people to hate you.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't fear you at all.

stay outt've other people's business.....blaze been man'ing up on peepshow and them ni'ggaz 'bout to box til yo-dumbass stuck yo-nose in they biz'ness...(shakes head...)

How is KenFan in last place?

:jawdrop: .....cuz...during a go-kart race...I was SOOOO-FAR-AHEAD that I was driving behind the guy in last place, that peep' thought I was tha' one really in last place...which is a gawdamn mistake!...

I wa-won....now My People can re-populate...:red_indian:
(peep' mails blankets full of ass-crack to kenfan, ken's people soon get infected and die.....again :emo: )

Still no J-Dawg. =[

:animals_bunny1: "I AM THEE-DONNIE DARKO BUNNY AND I TELL YA...to GO FUCK YO'SELF FOOl!...ya-hear me roar!?!?.......cuz my jizz is just joking' wit'cha ass....homie!"