Rate the Member Redux Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I didn't try to make a difference, I ust didn't like your post.

Have a nice day :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Cock nuggets.

Hey, this thread had already been competely spammed up.

How am I behind that figa Carlos? :sad:

PeepShow

Hey, look here you no good Cena n00b. You have 14 posts. How bout you go post more and maybe you might get rated. Until then, I'll have you know that Cena is the most overrated wrestler on the face of the earth!!!! TAKE THAT! Now go post plz.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
First off, Peepershow, youse a POOPIE, and the band with the chick in your sig *****! (That's a bad word that rhymes with ducks).

Second, your just afraid that I'll beat your score in the member rate.

And yeah, I don't have many posts. But that's cause my mom doesn't let me use the "internet" a lot. Besides, all my posts have been imformative and or helpful, and I even wrote a review that got a many views.

PeepShow

That's it :gun_rifle:

:gun2:

First off, Peepershow, youse a POOPIE, and the band with the chick in your sig *****! (That's a bad word that rhymes with ducks).

:laugh2:

cena-buttocks said:
Second, your just afraid that I'll beat your score in the member rate.

Orton-Disgust.png

/Orton