Rate the Member Day 8 - Monkeystyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthonigger..

• Shouldn't be admin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs to do more in his Position

• Doing his duties

• Should be promoted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrestling Station

Main Admin like Mike Chaos.

So that he will only come once a month? :(
you can't get enough of Anthony. Turning him into a Mike Chaos role will lead to actually losing his activity (which is a disaster to the forum imo).

10/10 it would have been 11 but 10 is the highest rate TIO would approve >_>

Wrestling Station

7/10

cool chico. i minus a little from the nash word banning on this forum and deleting a post that was Bob Backlund Authorised. (but W/S saved the day with the Nash unban :bartman:)

I have nothing to do with anything <_<
MS spoke to Batista and got the deal to free Nash. thats about it.

Wordlife

I love him... that's all I gotta say, I love em... 10/10 for sure, would give em a 100 if I could

He's funny as hell, has awesome topics, an amazing poster, goes way back, nothing is wrong with him... nothing :)

Reaction score
9.5/10 - His a neat guy and does his duties for the forum. He can be an asshole to some at times but hey the guy's just being real. Also one of the most active admins in the forum.

Great One

Finally. This will probably be the only one I ever truly comment on. I have a deep, deep fucking respect for this man, it goes beyond and of the toolish, nonsense, suck-up shit that you see otherwise from the members on here and what you've always seen. In other words, I don't just say this for the sanctity of his admin powers as I could careless. He could be ShadowofPhoenix or whoever the fuck he was, posting comic threads about wrestlers in HIAT and I would still say the same thing. All the of the respect didn't arise until earlier in the year (2009) and he was one of the couple people who I could actually say understood and was able to understand and not just a blindly, narrow-minded dipshit like most of this forum. He is hands down one of the ONLY reasons I still post here and I'm highly drugged out of mind right now, so I'll stop at this point. That's all I'm gonna say, have made this a little too much gay as it is. With all of that said.

10/10.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

10/10

He is like jesus only better. Wish I knew him outside of the internet.

I'm gonna be like him when i'm old and
dirty

Hometown Kid

8.5/10

Our paths haven't crossed very much, but he's always been a cool guy to me when we're in the same thread. The ratings mostly on him being a pretty funny guy and good poster all around. As admin he's definitely the most deserving of the 3 "active" ones and probably deserves it. He's more than a solid hand to have around active and I hope things stay smooth with him. :y:

You'll get +1 point if you set my avatar like I requested awhile ago. ;D

niggles

Reaction score
i'd have to say 10/10. what a great human being.