Rate the Member Day 8 - Monkeystyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthonigger..

• Shouldn't be admin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs to do more in his Position

• Doing his duties

• Should be promoted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Batista's my favourite wrestler now, WS. :shifty:

Qwake

MS is rather awesome, his promotion will come when he becomes King of the forum tbh.

Axis

8.5/10, because there is always room for improvement to make it to that 9. And nobody gets a 10, because that's silly.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
closed. Monk gets 92,17, doing is duties (65,22%).

edit: btw where the fuck are you monk?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Finally. This will probably be the only one I ever truly comment on. I have a deep, deep fucking respect for this man, it goes beyond and of the toolish, nonsense, suck-up shit that you see otherwise from the members on here and what you've always seen. In other words, I don't just say this for the sanctity of his admin powers as I could careless. He could be ShadowofPhoenix or whoever the fuck he was, posting comic threads about wrestlers in HIAT and I would still say the same thing. All the of the respect didn't arise until earlier in the year (2009) and he was one of the couple people who I could actually say understood and was able to understand and not just a blindly, narrow-minded dipshit like most of this forum. He is hands down one of the ONLY reasons I still post here and I'm highly drugged out of mind right now, so I'll stop at this point. That's all I'm gonna say, have made this a little too much gay as it is. With all of that said.

10/10.

I just got a little misty eyed over here. :heart:

8.5/10

Our paths haven't crossed very much, but he's always been a cool guy to me when we're in the same thread. The ratings mostly on him being a pretty funny guy and good poster all around. As admin he's definitely the most deserving of the 3 "active" ones and probably deserves it. He's more than a solid hand to have around active and I hope things stay smooth with him. :y:

You'll get +1 point if you set my avatar like I requested awhile ago. ;D

Send it to me again. I'll do it up.