Rate the Member Day 4- TheoBrown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheoBrown..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Famou$ 187

8/10 - quality poster,should be nice to see what he does in 2010.

Wordlife

quality poster... love what he does on the forum, great friend and knows/loves his music too

9/10

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Eh, as far as I see he doesn't contribute to the wrestling discussion. Doesn't contribute to casual talk or serious discussion. Only posts in the entertainment area when it comes to hip hop music. Doesn't contribute to the E-Fed or BTB sections. Only posts in the GFX and Babes section to post pictures of women who arn't even attractive. So basically, he's a limited member who only focuses on Babes & Music. Worst of all, he rated himself a quality poster because nobody else but the nicest guy on the forum would. Why are you even on a wrestling forum if your not going to be active in talking about wrestling?

4/10. And that's being generous because your only redeeming factor is that your not a douchebag and you post SOMEWHERE on the site.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Why are you even on a wrestling forum if your not going to be active in talking about wrestling?
Well for one, I suck ass @ posting about wrestling, I'm serious as hell that I can't post good about wrestling so thats why I don't post in the wrestling sections.

So are you suggesting that I should leave IWF or something?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I don't post in wrestling sections and I don't really plan to leave anytime soon.

LKP

You cant tell peopel where to post etc. They can go wherever they want to.

9/10

Wrestling Station

^thank you!
I've heard rumors that you were planning on having a new avatar. And I think you asked somebody to help you out with your idea. What happend?

Wrestling Station

hmmm.. let me know what category you would prefer:
1-combination of italy and nazi?
2-dissing smurfs?
3-anti fag stuff?

also prefer it static or dynamic pics?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
a combination of 1 and 2 lol, something like a funny kkk thing, dynamic would be better, but it's good anyways.