Rate the Member Day 4- TheoBrown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheoBrown..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
you are fucking stupid for pretending to judge someone you don't know.Christ, just don't vote.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and tbh you didn't even rate him basing your opinion on someone else's one (which is stupid enough), you gave him 4/10, when the range is between 5 and 7, so stfu.

C4

you are fucking stupid for pretending to judge someone you don't know.Christ, just don't vote.

and tbh you didn't even rate him basing your opinion on someone else's one (which is stupid enough), you gave him 4/10, when the range is between 5 and 7, so stfu.

Oh god. Will you fucking stop moaning about it? I voted. Okay. Now what are you going to do about it?

Does it really ruin your 'little feelings'?

Take out my vote if it does. And please get over it fag.

Qwake

Creeps me out how he treats NinoBrown as his Dad and shit but he's not all that bad besides being black.

5/10

Edit: rofl at everyone voting him average member and then him voting himself Quality Poster.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

remember the rules:
-no fag voting (so no 6,32487/10), only ,5 are accepted and counted
-no asshole voting (e.g. 0/10)EXCEPTION FOR NopeS
-you can't rate yourself, if you do, you'll be penalized
-private voting is accepted. If you are a coward, pm your vote
-you can request someone to be rated (even yourself)
-unknown members votes aren't going to be counted

other rules may be added if needed
Changed my mind
0/10

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Again

Me and some friends are walking, right?

We past this group of boys(black people btw).

One of my friends is related to them. Hell, I may be related to him because of my cousin being related to him or some shit.

Anyway this kid is pretty well known in the area. His name is Jimmy Murphy. I've witnessed him beat people till their face was covered with blood. The city is fucked, so nothing is ever done about him and his crew. Most people avoid the motherfuckers.

So after we walked past them, the leader(Jimmy)walked with my small group. Then he just suddenly took me by surprise and hit me in my face. Dear fucking lord! That shit hurted.

I was tempted to fight back, but I was outnumbered so I walked away. My friends wouldn't be much help anyway.

He took something very important to me after I was punched, and he ran off.

Everybody called me a bitch for not fighting back. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to fight against that group alone.

Anyway after I got my distance. I called a fuckload of people. Tomorrow we plan on getting violent, extremely violent. I'm bringing out my father's knife. I called at least around 10 people. I'm tired of this motherfucker. I'm tired of Baltimore as well.

Sorry, I just need to vent. I shouldn't even be saying this online, should I?

I fully intend on either A: Stabbing this fucker, B: Kill him, or C: Shoot him.

And no i'm not calming down this time monkeystyle. I already called the necessary people, and we plan on taking this ★★★★★ by surprise tomorrow afternoon. Its too late to turn back. I want to see this motherfucker feel pain.

I was embarrassed, and i've lost something very important to me. I'm pissed

Plus Side: For the few that remember me bawwwwing about being friendzoned by some girl in the SB, she finally stopped being a shyfag and said she loved me. Picked one hell of a time to say that shit though.

I was a god tier troll back then

seX-Power

That was after you were cool and before you became kinda cool again. I think.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

7/10

He likes Nope chicks, rap and is black. On the other hand, he's a genuinely nice guy who I can't remember ever having a problem with.