Rate the Member Day 32 - gatesoftanhauser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gates..

• Should be banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod/Legend Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
1/10. Should be killing moronic terrorists rather than spending much of his time on here. Other than that, I've had no interaction with him.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
1/10. Should be killing moronic terrorists rather than spending much of his time on here. Other than that, I've had no interaction with him.

So since you know nothing about gates except he's in the military (which you probably just copied LHR on that part) and you have never had interaction with him you give him a 1/10?

I think since you seen a lot of other people rate him low you just did so to fit in.

You are an idiot.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I think gates is a great poster at times, but he's just not all that funny like he tries to be .... 5/10, still sucks though. It's my personal opinion, he'd probably say the same about me. It's a cool thing that he is in the military and I respect that though :)

the408kid

Reaction score
I don't hate him, I just find him annoying. Hating on the net is for smurfs like yourself.

It does not bother me who gives him a 10, I am just glad that I get to rate him a 1, though he doesn't deserve the 1.

Try again, smurf.

just give him a 0 then lol

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
1/10

Steals sigs from people in other forums, steals insults from people in other forums, claims not to care yet sends PMs whining about rep, is a soldier yet doesn't have the balls to shoot a gun and instead of blowing away a terrorist, he sits online going to multiple forums all day long, he's ugly, he's annoying, he's stupid, he doesn't know anything about wrestling, he just steals comments people made in other forums, his wife is a man.

you complete me :v:

the408kid

Reaction score
I don't hate him, I just find him annoying. Hating on the net is for smurfs like yourself.

It does not bother me who gives him a 10, I am just glad that I get to rate him a 1, though he doesn't deserve the 1.

Try again, smurf.

Your denial obviously means you hate him lol!

...god...

Reaction score
6/10, sometimes he's funny and offers a unique opinion. Other times he's narrow-minded and Blue.

nation

Reaction score
3/10 lost a few points due to that fucking queer signature.

WORDLIFE!!

Reaction score
10/10 !! Gatess has been one of the few members on this forum I can call trustworthy and exceptional. :) He posts a ton of great threads and is an overall nice guy (like me)! :) By far one of the best members on this forum.

Reaction score
10/10 !! Gatess has been one of the few members on this forum I can call trustworthy and exceptional. :) He posts a ton of great threads and is an overall nice guy (like me)! :) By far one of the best members on this forum.

Aren't you a troll though?