Rate the Member Day 32 - gatesoftanhauser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gates..

• Should be banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod/Legend Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toddy

Reaction score
5/10
Could be good but he prefers to Troll so can not be over 5.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Your denial obviously means you hate him lol!

How does denial = hate?

I am clearly not afraid to express my opinions. You should know this by now. I don't hate strangers over the net, I just find many to be stupid and pathetic, like yourself.

the408kid

Reaction score
How does denial = hate?

I am clearly not afraid to express my opinions. You should know this by now. I don't hate strangers over the net, I just find many to be stupid and pathetic, like yourself.
You would also fall in the stupid and pathetic category yourself. Oh and by the way, people deny things that are true all the time, remember Bill Clinton denied his affair with Monica Lewinsky at first before he was forced to confess.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You would also fall in the stupid and pathetic category yourself. Oh and by the way, people deny things that are true all the time, remember Bill Clinton denied his affair with Monica Lewinsky at first before he was forced to confess.

Negative. I am far more superior than stupid fucking idiots like yourself.

Continue being worthless while I continue being an awesome addition to the world.