Rate the Member Day 10 - MizMasta3000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axis

1/10.

Every now and then there are those posts that are awful at "casual" posting, but they are solid wrestling posters. MikeRaw is the first example that pops into my head; I don't even know if he still posts here. Anyway, MizMaster has shown time and time again that he's competely incompetant at posting in any environment. He never adds anything to the conversation, other than repeating what others say and agreeing without adding anything extra. He adds nothing to the forum, where he detracts quite a bit. If I could go lower in my rating, I would.

LKP

I'm not acting cool. I already am cool :). Nah in all seriousness dude, does anyone like you? Nope, more people like miz masta than you so lets wait until your the rated member of the day.

Hometown Kid

6/10

The one liners are pretty odd at times, he's way rough around the edges, but in the end, I can't say he gets on my nerves every time I see his name. Grandma thing was just bullshit, doesn't affect anything, and people are too immature to let something stupid go. (not saying it wasn't completely ridiculous and moronic on his part, because it was)

+1 for liking Demi. ;D

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Rate the member day 13 should be Mizmasta's grandma.

LKP

What was it 0/10 from everyone. One dick always comes along now and again. I was telling an admin its gone quiet on the dick front. Then pops up solid again acting a dick.