Rate the Member Day 10 - MizMasta3000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LKP

7/10 hes a good poster very active. But i must say if he wants a 10/10 quit moaing and start posting like a bitch on heat because that's the only way you will get respect. You post a lot now but concentrate on the wrestling threads now casual talk you will get raped there.

The Rated R CMStar

6/10, never read the grandmother thing so since I don't know what that's about, I won't count it. He does tend to do some random one line posts though

Wordlife

8/10

he's very active even though not many people like the guy. I for one have no problems with em... cool member, posts a lot, etc

Qwake

Man I hate it when people rave on about bandwagons and shit. Have you ever thought that maybe people arent jumping on a bandwagon or whatever but they just agree on something. We just agree that MM3000 is a stupid half black/half spic guy who said he was leaving this forum due to everyone dissing him, then he says his grandma died to cover it up and dug himself a nice hole from there. We just all have similar opinions on him.

Also, should I go round posting horrible one-liners in every thread and you can talk about how active I am?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
bandwagon or not, I couldn't care less, if you think he sucks, rate him low, your vote will be counted. There is nothing to worry about.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, he lied about his age and who he was and crap, but honestly we have a who's who around here of people who've either lied about or done some stupid shit in their lives and they're still around because they are trying to improve their reputation to rectify their mistakes.

Famous lied about being black, and since then he's come back, admitted who he is and is proud of who he is. Of course he's still gonna get shit for the situation but that doesn't make him a bad poster.

Montana banned several members for messing with Y2Jasmine and got banned himself. But he was allowed back along with everybody else and he's been one of the most thoughtful and active wrestling discussion debaters we have.

Rated RJC was in cahoots with a guy as staff members when they deleted several wrestling threads, BTB sections & banned half the forum. Yet RJC is back and has been an active member of the forums. And along with Montana he's even considered popular and intelligent. I don't see them getting crud for what they've done.

Blaze has been through all manners of stupid gimmicks, declaring war on the staff, creating the Blaze World Order, trying to get himself to be Member of the Month so that Peepshow would leave the site permanently. But he's still active and does his own thing despite the constant hell he gets.

Wrestling Station stole GFX during his time as a GFX Maker and was banned for it. But he came back and he's one of the funniest and most legit mods we have on the site.

Hell Monkeystyle posted penis' all over the forum, spammed up everyones shit and caused all sorts of controversy and got banned for it. And now he's the most active and productive member of staff we have.

I myself said I was going to leave the forum forever if I learned that Monkeystyle and This Guys' argument and Monkeystyles' banning was a ruse. And despite the risk of being called a hypocrite and a liar I came back because like all the rest of the people mentioned above I like this place and want to see it grow and be active.

Keep your vote at 1/10 for all I care. It's your opinion. Doesn't mean it's not a bandwagon vote to try and get yourselves some brownie points with the other trolls.

Wrestling Station

6/10. He's active so thats why I give him higher rate.

Reaction score
6/10.. Never saw the grandmother thing, I think that thread was made while I was away from the forum.. But from what I'm seeing his pretty active and brings some activity to the forum.. I remember how Blaze was and MizMista doesn't seem to be comparable to him..

noumenon

5/10... the grandma thing was legendary. He tends to have a lot of 1 line posts which add nothing to the conversation, but I've seen a few posts by him which aren't that bad.