Rate the Member Day 10 - MizMasta3000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
remember the rules:
-no fag voting (so no 6,32487/10), only ,5 are accepted and counted
-no asshole voting (e.g. 0/10)
-you can't vote/rate yourself, if you do, you'll be penalized
-private voting is accepted. If you are a coward, pm your vote
-you can request someone to be rated (even yourself)
-unknown members votes aren't going to be counted

other rules may be added if needed

MizMasta3000

Answer the Poll and Rate out of 10 Please.​

need to think on this, I'll do it later.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

1/10

Am being 100% serious. This guy does not have an intelligent bone in his body. If any proof of that is needed then go to his "IM LEAVING COS OF E-THUGS NO WAIT MY GRANNY IS DEAD LOLOLOLOL I FORGOTTED" thread.

Qwake

0.5/10 doesn't count for asshole voting does it? As said above im serious, his annoying little posts in every thread as soon as someone else has posted are not needed nor are they funny and the whole granny thing further proves he deserves my rating, if 0.5 is not allowed then my rating is whatever is closest to that.

Also, he's black. :nonono:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
0.5/10 doesn't count for asshole voting does it? As said above im serious, his annoying little posts in every thread as soon as someone else has posted are not needed nor are they funny and the whole granny thing further proves he deserves my rating, if 0.5 is not allowed then my rating is whatever is closest to that.

Also, he's black. :nonono:

I'll count it as 1/10.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
btw Mr. Toddy could start voting instead of viewing this thread and doing nothing.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Toddy lurks in every thread on this site. Same as TK.GFX. Yet they never post anything. Please don't ever do a Rate The Member thread on them as they will surely be the most boring thread of them all.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
5/10

The grand mother thing and lieing trying to fit in or what ever the point of that was lowered your score.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm the guy who voted him as a quality poster. Because if you take the whole grandmother situation out of the equation, he's one of the most active guys we have in the wrestling discussion sections of the site. Even if people disagree with his opinions just for the sake of disagreeing with him, he's been sticking with it and sticking with his opinions.

This is one bandwagon I am NOT joining. Because I think everyone going around the site and trolling MizMasta are being moronic for doing so. They're just getting bored with C4, Blaze & Famous so they're refocusing their trolling efforts on MM3000.

I personally wouldn't count the votes that are as low as 1/10. It's bandwagon voting. Nobody on here can honestly tell me with a straight face that Miz is ACTUALLY worse than C4 or Gatesoftanhouser. He's just the Aussies flavor of the month to troll. It'll pass, and if Miz is smart, he'll ride through it and continue being a good poster in the sections where it counts.

7/10.

Beer

^ I'll assume you've never read any of his posts then.

He's a blueberry.

C4

it looks like C4 is going to lose his last place.

I had the most diverse poll results ever.

I mean of course there were people who hated me but at the same time there were 8/10's and 9/10's. And lots of them voted as Average Member for me.

How does that make me 'last place'?

As for MizMasta, 4/10.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I had the most diverse poll results ever.

I mean of course there were people who hated me but at the same time there were 8/10's and 9/10's. And lots of them voted as Average Member for me.

How does that make me 'last place'?

I guess you misunderstood my post. I'm not saying your score sucked, just saying you are at the bottom so far --->http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=515025&postcount=1
Ok?

Btw I'm giving MizMasta 6/10. Ok, he fucked up with the grandma story,but I've seen much worse tbh.
I'd give 1/10 only to TSS or his buddy Rose, also fuck bandwagons.