Rate the Feud: The Miz Vs Antonio Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think of this feud so far?

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

• hate it

• Total voters

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Cesaro is simply amazing and should be in the running for the World Heavyweight Championship. I would have given him one of those jetpack pushes they usually give for those less talented individuals. He is what's making the feud right now, which in my opinion should have ended already, but I guess they're having Miz lose so that he can get the big win at mania. Miz as a face isn't all that great and I think there would be many others who could have a great US feud against Cesaro. Miz doesn't exactly exemplify being an American, it just doesn't fit right.

This is how I imagine WWE booked this feud. Marine Murrica Mania...those all start with the letter M! Book it!

Reactions: seabs

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Waste of time for Cesaro IMO. As much as I don't like him, he'd be better off feuding and beating Sheamus, to elevate him into the ME scene.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Waste of time for Cesaro IMO. As much as I don't like him, he'd be better off feuding and beating Sheamus, to elevate him into the ME scene.

This.

Sheamus needs to starting putting people over, and Cesaro is the perfect guy.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm liking it. People normally complain about feuds being too short, this one is a long feud over the previously forgotten US title, so it's great.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
It wasn't as great as I expected it to be, but it wasn't that bad either, it was a good feud imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz is as dull as something that is very dull.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
By WWE mid-card feud standards this is Austin-McMahon quality.