Rate the Feud: The Miz Vs Antonio Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think of this feud so far?

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

• hate it

• Total voters
Reaction score
Question is simple, what do you all think of the feud so far?

I've really been enjoying it. Both men have had their chance to show their stuff and they have produced some awesome matches. Their best 2 IMO being at Elimination Chamber and Smackdown this week. It's also been helping the prestige of the US Title as well. I see this feud ending at Wrestlemania or Extreme Rules. No idea who will come out with the gold. I'd rather Miz come out on top. Miz could be a great upper mid carder with the occasional jump to Main Event status when needed. Cesaro can move up to the main event, but with Miz filming his movie in April I see him putting over Cesaro at Wrestlemania so he can go off to film his movie.

When do you think this feud will end? Who will end with the gold, The Miz or Antonio Cesaro?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's been a pretty decent feud. Caesro's best promo yet was the one where he dissed Ric Flair (when he was a guest on Miz TV) and said that his four fingers didn't stand for the Four Horsemen but for his four ex-wives. I also liked Caesro shoving Miz into the post and their two out of three falls match last night on Smackdown.

Put it down as one of the rare things Miz has been involved in that I've actually enjoyed. Can't tell who will walk out of the feud as US Champion. Hopefully Caesro, as it's been his first major feud over the belt and it would strengthen him as a credible champ not losing, you know, his first big feud over the belt.

Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
It's been a pretty decent feud. Caesro's best promo yet was the one where he dissed Ric Flair (when he was a guest on Miz TV) and said that his four fingers didn't stand for the Four Horsemen but for his four ex-wives. I also liked Caesro shoving Miz into the post and their two out of three falls match last night on Smackdown.

Put it down as one of the rare things Miz has been involved in that I've actually enjoyed. Can't tell who will walk out of the feud as US Champion. Hopefully Caesro, as it's been his first major feud over the belt and it would strengthen him as a credible champ not losing, you know, his first big feud over the belt.

Yeah I see what you mean but I think Cesaro should lose the title to The Miz so he can move into the Main Event. A feud with Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk would be awesome. I think Miz would be better suited in the main event level as well but I think no matter what Miz does, he will always seem relevant so I think Miz could stay as an upper mid carder to help bring back some more prestige to the US Championship.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's way too early for Caesro to be main eventing. He only is just starting to pick up a lot of momentum, no reason to risk burning it out by pushing him to the moon too fast. I think a longer stint in the position he's in is the safe way to go.

Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
It's way too early for Caesro to be main eventing. He only is just starting to pick up a lot of momentum, no reason to risk burning it out by pushing him to the moon too fast. I think a longer stint in the position he's in is the safe way to go.

Normally I'd agree but he's already 35, he only probably has 3-5 good years left in him which sucks because he has just started. WWE messed up by waiting so long to sign him.

Ignore this comment. I just re looked up my information and realized I was wrong. My bad and now I feel stupid. Aha.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
TheoneandonlyDC said:
Normally I'd agree but he's already 35, he only probably has 3-5 good years left in him which sucks because he has just started. WWE messed up by waiting so long to sign him.

He really needed work before he was ready to sign for them, at earliest 2010 and then he'd have been in the system for a year or two before being on the main roster. He's a late bloomer.

Reaction score
seabs said:
He really needed work before he was ready to sign for them, at earliest 2010 and then he'd have been in the system for a year or two before being on the main roster. He's a late bloomer.

Yeah, I'm going over his bio at the moment so I don't say tge wrong thing on my last comment. It's hard to believe he's only been wrestling for a little over 5 years. He's so good.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He had a great trainer tbf (Chris Hero - Kassius Ohno in NXT, I'd advise you check him out, ideally as Hero)

Reaction score
seabs said:
He had a great trainer tbf (Chris Hero - Kassius Ohno in NXT, I'd advise you check him out, ideally as Hero)

Yeah, I've seen Kassius on NXT. He's good. They were the Kings of Wrestling right?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I do/did like his feud . Thought we were getting this two till WM but with their last match in SD miz has lost credibility 6/10

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've enjoyed it, and thought Miz and Cesaro have made eachother look great in the process

I know i know, besides that one botch on the pre-show

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I don't really like the Miz so i'm not fully invested, however Cesaro has impressed me alot and I can't wait to see him to feud with better talent.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I think the feud is great. The both work well together and have nice matches. I understand they're totally milking this feud and it maybe starting to get a bit stale or boring. But, overall I'm enjoying it.