SummerSlam Rate Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Lmfao fag
Calm down, Danielle. I apologize for hurting you. If anything I've said has made you butt-hurt I really do apologize.
If I really knew you were a girl, I wouldn't have been as harsh. Consequently, most of the girls here aren't that touchy.

My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Consequently was used improperly too. Ironically might have been the word you were looking for. Women reacting in any way is no consequence of me.

Besides when I fuck your mother

Last edited:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Surprised by actually hugely enjoying SS.

Ziggler won, about damn time as dude is still hugely popular.

Paige won in what was a decent Divas match.

Flag match wasn't bad with Rusev selling his injury like a boss.

Lumberjack match Ambrose an Rollins the future of this company these two could keep me entertained doing anything.

Reigns v Orton I had no interest big Roman just does nothing for me still.

Lesnar destroying Cena so much win it was brutal.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I tried to go into the run up to SS optimistic, despite only being interested in two matches on the card. This PPV was not for me, but my interest in WWE was on the decline anyway so it's hardly a shock that I wasn't into it at all.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Watched the Lesnar/Cena match. I enjoyed it. Brock is a legit beast, never gets old. Though if the match lasted any longer it would have just been redundant.

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched the Lesnar/Cena match. I enjoyed it. Brock is a legit beast, never gets old. Though if the match lasted any longer it would have just been redundant.
HIm doing the superman pose at Cena was cool.

I didn't like the F5 right off the bat. Also I thought Cena should have had to of tapped to a kimura. but I'm picky