Rate Smackdown Live 12/27/2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the last episode of Smackdown Live in 2016

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • 10/10

• Total voters

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Man.... I don't care what anybody says, Cena was awesome last night

I was his biggest hater.... even when others would be like "You gotta give it to Cena for this" I'd be like "no I don't, he sucks"

...but then Roman came along & it made me appreciate his intensity & charisma. Roman makes him look like Ric Flair lol, I mean he really does & the thought of Cena leaving his spot to Roman makes me puke. I DO NOT want to see that guy for the next 15 years.

I wanted everyone to boo Cena with me for his entire career & not every single person would but NOW when we actually NEED him to stay & keep his spot they all decide to jump on the wagon since it's the cool thing to do. I'm actually into Cena now, have no idea why & never thought that I would be.

I think him being more edgy will be pretty cool though, last night I was all like YEAH don't go anywhere ever! ...Come back and destroy Roman & reclaim your spot! lol
Then again I don't see him doing that as a heel or on SD but I can dream & he does come off much cooler as a heel. Either way, I will take him as the face of the company over Reigns any day.

If I had it my way... Cena would attack Roman all rapper heel with a chain & then be like he was last night

"Whatta ya mean I can't be on RAW because of the brand split? ...I'M JOHN CENA, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!....
Yo Roman... ya think you can take my spot & it won't even be hard?
If Vince wasn't suckin' The Rock's ass you wouldn't even have a spot on MY card.

You have to say more than 3 words dude, to be in Hercules two...
However! ...Just like your WWE run... it won't get the numbers The Rock's movies do!

Hey & real original moves Roman.... really "dawg" some silly punch & a spear??
Try hittin' that on me rookie because THE REAL Superman... is ....HERE !!!

Don’t believe me? ...just ask all these loser fans how many times I kick out at 2!
The REAL Cena's back with "AUTHORITY" So now when I kick out haters ...go ahead AND BOO!!

See this belt son? I won it 15 times
Watch me win number 16 from this rookie BlTCH using only my rhymes.

I'm the biggest, baddest star in the industry boy, just like Derek Jeter !!!
After your cousin The Rock retires you gon’ be a Wal-Mart greeter !!!

Apparently everyone thinks I’m done, your time is now and my time is up?
....I’m just getting started Roman ...you want my spot? ...Then I’m sayin... Step up.

WORD LIFE
****Hit's Roman with chain

Eventually Cena wins the feud & sends Roman away forever & WWE apologies to us for him ever existing.

For me it is more I have gained a lot of respect for Cena with his US title reign the other year, and him having a lighter schedule has made me realize what he brought. Was he sometimes booked too strong? Yes. Is he the greatest ring worker ever? No, but he has worked hard and has intensity, passion, and while they have made some screw ups like The Nexus, and the "Embrace the Hate" stuff. Also there was him taking main event spots during CM Punk's title reign when he was the hottest thing in the company, but he has proved why he was the face of the WWE the past 10+ years.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I was his biggest hater.... even when others would be like "You gotta give it to Cena for this" I'd be like "no I don't, he sucks"

...but then Roman came along & it made me appreciate his intensity & charisma. Roman makes him look like Ric Flair lol, I mean he really does & the thought of Cena leaving his spot to Roman makes me puke. I DO NOT want to see that guy for the next 15 years.

I wanted everyone to boo Cena with me for his entire career & not every single person would but NOW when we actually NEED him to stay & keep his spot they all decide to jump on the wagon since it's the cool thing to do. I'm actually into Cena now, have no idea why & never thought that I would be.

I think him being more edgy will be pretty cool though, last night I was all like YEAH don't go anywhere ever! ...Come back and destroy Roman & reclaim your spot! lol
Then again I don't see him doing that as a heel or on SD but I can dream & he does come off much cooler as a heel. Either way, I will take him as the face of the company over Reigns any day.

If I had it my way... Cena would attack Roman all rapper heel with a chain & then be like he was last night

"Whatta ya mean I can't be on RAW because of the brand split? ...I'M JOHN CENA, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!....
If Vince wasn't suckin' The Rock's ass you wouldn't even have a spot on MY card.

However! ...Just like your WWE run... it won't get the numbers The Rock's movies do!

Don’t believe me? ...just ask all these loser fans how many times I kick out at 2!
The REAL Cena's back with "AUTHORITY" So now when I kick out haters ...go ahead AND BOO!!

....I’m just getting started Roman ...you want my spot? ...Then I’m sayin... Step up.

WORD LIFE
****Hit's Roman with chain

Eventually Cena wins the feud & sends Roman away forever & WWE apologies to us for him ever existing.

I've always liked Cena myself and found it funny how so many people dogged him. I am still hoping for a heal turn. If they want to put Roman over as a face, have heel Cena wreck the place for a good year then let Roman beat him.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I was his biggest hater...
Even when others would be like "You gotta give it to him for this" I'd be like "no I don't, he sucks"

Then Roman came in & it really made me appreciate his intensity & charisma. Roman makes Cena look like Ric Flair & the thought of him leaving his spot to Roman makes me vomit. I DO NOT want to see Reigns for the next 15 years.

I wanted everyone to boo Cena with me for his whole career & not every single person would but NOW when we actually NEED Cena, so it prevents Roman, everyone decides to boo since it's the cool thing to do. I'm actually into Cena now, have no idea why & never thought that I would be.

I think him being edgy is cool though, last night I was all like YEAH don't go anywhere ever! ...Come back and destroy Roman & reclaim your spot! lol
If I had it my way Cena would attack Roman all heel rapper with a chain & be like he was last night

WORD LIFE" ****Hit's Roman with chain

Cena wins the feud & sends Roman away forever & WWE apologies to us for him ever existing.

Nice job on the original promo there.. really enjoyed reading that. :supercena:

• Haha
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For me it is more I have gained a lot of respect for Cena with his US title reign the other year, and him having a lighter schedule has made me realize what he brought. Was he sometimes booked too strong? Yes. Is he the greatest ring worker ever? No, but he has worked hard and has intensity, passion, and while they have made some screw ups like The Nexus, and the "Embrace the Hate" stuff. Also there was him taking main event spots during CM Punk's title reign when he was the hottest thing in the company, but he has proved why he was the face of the WWE the past 10+ years.

See I always knew he was a hard worker, had super human strength & was tough as nails but I didn't care because I was so blinded by the anger I had over other guys that have been training for years and wrestling for years that deserved his spot. It made me so angry how he just bulldozed over guys like HHH & HBK so fast like they were nothing when nobody else were allowed to beat them or how he was the only star and got different or better treatment than the other guys.

But what was he supposed to do say no? ...He's still not the best but he's like the annoying little brother that just wouldn't go away and you finally are like "UUGH FINE... Come along I guess" and you won't let anybody else pick on em even though he annoys you lol... I always hated his jokes but now seeing how good he is in movies and media appearances I appreciate his sense of humour a little more as well. He does have really good intensity... and can tell a story in the ring. I just hate the fact that when he finally has the potential to be over by getting rid of Roman

There is NO way WWE will do it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The show was great, loved it. It just flew by, as it always does! 9/10

Unlike RAW, SmackDown ended their final show of 2016 on a high note. Thank you, based SmackDown!

Positives:
- The opening segment with John Cena was good. I like fired up Big Match John. Nice to see him back.

- American Alpha vs The Wyatts vs The Usos vs Beauty & The Man-Beast was good. I liked what they did here and have no complaints whatsoever. I was surprised to see AA win the tag gold, but it's a pleasant surprise.

- Nice to know the WWE championship is no longer being referred to as WWE World Championship.

- The Miz/Ambrose stuff was fine, as well as Nikki's promo and Carmella/Ellsworth stuff. Also, while I love DB and Shane-O Mac, it was cool to have a show with no authority figures in it.

- Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch was decent, but nothing to write home about. It was sloppy and clunky in places, and could've been better.

- AJ Styles vs Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin was a very good ME. All three guys worked hard and put on a strong ME. Loved the End of Days into Zig Zag spot, as well as Styles and Ziggler doing the Elbow Drop/Leg Drop onto Corbin outside. All in all, it was a very good and fun ME with the right outcome. Looking forward to Cena vs Styles III at the Royal Rumble.

Negatives:
- None.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
- Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch was decent, but nothing to write home about. It was sloppy and clunky in places, and could've been better.

Wow... can't believe somebody actually
Not at all, seriously great job, man. I think that promo would get a huge reaction from a live crowd.

Oh ok, thanks man... I actually wrote that a little while ago when WWE first began Roman's rise to the top. I do some writing here & there, may have to add that one to the binder.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
10/10 Great way to top off the year

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
This weeks episode was the best SD in a long time. Im proud to say i marked out when AA won the Tag Titles. They're the best tag team in the WWE right now imo. I'm glad WWE has faith in them too.

The backstage bit with Ambrose and The Miz was very funny. "All clear". Great line.

The main event was brilliant. Very entertaining from start to finish. Same goes for the whole show. Since i can't think of a single bad thing, im giving it a 10.

Reactions: Solidus1

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
most people when they are fans of somebody ...they can do no wrong ...Becky and Bliss were both sloppy as hell
Well...as much as I hate to admit it...both ladies were very scrappy...
It was definitely the worst encounter that they have had.
And that mainly falls on Alexa...being she is still very green.

*Sheds a few tears*

See...I can be critical of those I admire...

*Sheds more tears*