Rate Smackdown 9/11/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 6/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the tone of Asuka segment clashed with the character that I have seen since she was on Smackdown Live. It was just a few language barrier jokes. But I guess fans have expectations of what her character should be because they have seen her elsewhere. I have only seen Asuka on the main roster and a few language barrier jokes hasn't diminished her in my eyes. They should turn her heel sure but as a fan I can't expect that

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
It is sad that WWE is so out of touch that they can't just let AJ and Joe happen without a storyline. Their ability to put on a good match is the story.
Because that worked so well with AJ/Nakamura.

Reactions: Redboy123@

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wait...so I'm not watching SDL or RAW...

What have they done to/with Asuka now?

Also...did Hardy win the U.S title from Nakamura?

Did they announce another HIAC stipulation? Styles/Joe or Flair/Lynch?

Did Becky attack Charlotte after her match?

Answers please...

Asuka is now teaming with Naomi and is now doing dumb backstage segments where she can't understand Naomi's English and Naomi can't understand Asuka's Japanese (e.g. Naomi saying "I love teriyaki chicken!" after Asuka says something in Japanese. It's like Jinder being racist towards Nakamura levels of cringe).

Hardy vs. Nak was non-title. Even if it was for the title, Hardy wouldn't have won it, as the Orton interference was always going to happen.

No more Hell in a Cell matches. One match for each brand. I can understand Hardy getting it because he has never had one, but does Strowman/Roman really need it? Cells have never stopped interference from outsiders beforehand, so saying it would stop The Shield/Dolph & Drew from interfering is just bollocks. Becky/Charlotte and AJ/Joe deserve a HiaC match more, I can't think of any feud on RAW that deserves the Cell.

Becky attacked Charlotte by being in a brunette wig and glasses in the crowd and it was awesome/hot.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Asuka is now teaming with Naomi and is now doing dumb backstage segments where she can't understand Naomi's English and Naomi can't understand Asuka's Japanese (e.g. Naomi saying "I love teriyaki chicken!" after Asuka says something in Japanese. It's like Jinder being racist towards Nakamura levels of cringe).
Oh...that sounds like a Natalya promo level of Cringe!

Damn you WWE for ruining the Empress!

Hardy vs. Nak was non-title. Even if it was for the title, Hardy wouldn't have won it, as the Orton interference was always going to happen.
Oh...I honestly thought they'd put the title on
Hardy to add more stakes to their HIAC match.

No more Hell in a Cell matches. One match for each brand. I can understand Hardy getting it because he has never had one, but does Strowman/Roman really need it? Cells have never stopped interference from outsiders beforehand, so saying it would stop The Shield/Dolph & Drew from interfering is just bollocks. Becky/Charlotte and AJ/Joe deserve a HiaC match more, I can't think of any feud on RAW that deserves the Cell.
Hear! Hear!

Becky attacked Charlotte by being in a brunette wig and glasses in the crowd and it was awesome/hot.
Yeah...I watched a clip of that...

Aggressive Becky is Hot! I mean entertaining!!!

Reactions: bullyballmm

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Cower, shrink, draw back, pull back, recoil, start, shy (away), wince, flinch,
blench, blanch, dodge, duck, crouch, shudder, shake, tremble, quiver, quail,
quake, get cold feet...
Most of those are not even proper synonyms