Rate Smackdown 9/11/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5/10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 6/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Leave detailed sentences about Smackdown about what you like, hated, or both.

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura: Jeff Hardy

Charlotte Flair vs Sonya Deville: Charlotte Flair

Rusev Day vs The Bar: Rusev Day

Andrade Almas vs R-Truth: Andrade Almas

Maryse vs Brie Bella: Brie Bella

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I honestly hate what they have done to Asuka. She was the hottest female wrestler in the world. Hell, fans liked her so much they stole Samoa Joe's "Joe's gonna kill ya" chant. It hurts watching the main roster piss that away.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I honestly hate what they have done to Asuka. She was the hottest female wrestler in the world. Hell, fans liked her so much they stole Samoa Joe's "Joe's gonna kill ya" chant. It hurts watching the main roster piss that away.
That is what I have been ranting about for the past month or more.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is what I have been ranting about for the past month or more.

I know. I try holding out sometimes, give the company the benefit of the doubt... but this is what I see regarding whatthey did with Asuka:

fuck.jpg

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Eh, there have been better episodes of Smackdown. This has felt like the most "go home show" show in a long time. Lots of recaps of RAW feuds (which is one reason why I liked the brand split, they didn't waste Smackdown's time with RAW shit beforehand). Some solid matches, but overall nothing that memorable (I really enjoyed the Samoa Joe storytime segment tho). 5/10

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Smackdown was meh at best. The Miz vs Daniel feud is becoming stale to me and I can't take Joe vs AJ serious with all the talks of being a Daddy and such without laughing. As for everything else it was meh as well nothing exciting or new happening and really feels like a repeat of every Smackdown before and the whole Asuka thing now makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Also, Brie and Maryse were your main event, just think about that.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Smackdown was meh at best. The Miz vs Daniel feud is becoming stale to me and I can't take Joe vs AJ serious with all the talks of being a Daddy and such without laughing. As for everything else it was meh as well nothing exciting or new happening and really feels like a repeat of every Smackdown before and the whole Asuka thing now makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Also, Brie and Maryse were your main event, just think about that.

It is sad that WWE is so out of touch that they can't just let AJ and Joe happen without a storyline. Their ability to put on a good match is the story.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It is sad that WWE is so out of touch that they can't just let AJ and Joe happen without a storyline. Their ability to put on a good match is the story.
That and with the whole "Daddy" thing going around and whatever, that is all I can think when they speak. I mean, Joe use to fight people just because they were the champion and damn it he wanted that championship, you know, but nah we can't do that in WWE. We gotta have Daddies and dumb storylines and ponies and whatever else.

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score

Can't wait to see her in a comedy act!!! /s

Honestly though she should leave and go to somewhere else.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Carmella is now R-Truths manager as a babyface?.. What the fuck did I miss, last I saw she was women's champion going in SummerSlam.

Samoa Joe and AJ's program is the best thing going right now, loved both promos on Smackdown.

The tag division is so boring and stale on both brands, The New Day and The Bar? Seriously, can we move on from these teams already.

Not much else happened, but it's only 2 hours.. I need to start watching this weekly and cut RAW out of my weekly schedule. It's so much easier to watch.. 7/10

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Wait...so I'm not watching SDL or RAW...

What have they done to/with Asuka now?

Also...did Hardy win the U.S title from Nakamura?

Did they announce another HIAC stipulation? Styles/Joe or Flair/Lynch?

Did Becky attack Charlotte after her match?

Answers please...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So is Asuka and Shinsuke basically irrelevant now? Great job WWE....

Carmella is now R-Truths managers as a babyface?.. What the fuck did I miss, last I saw she was women's champion going in SummerSlam.

I too would like to know what the heck happened there. I don't like the broad but that is pretty sad.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Carmella is now R-Truths managers as a babyface?.. What the fuck did I miss, last I saw she was women's champion going in SummerSlam.
Its because being R-Truth's manager is the only thing she could
do without fucking it up...because its already rock bottom as far
as a role on WWE TV goes.

Mella is Monopoly Money indeed.

Just release her WWE...let her join Enzo & Big Cass on welfare.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Its because being R-Truth's manager is the only thing she could
do without fucking it up...because its already rock bottom as far
as a role on WWE TV goes.

Mella is Monopoly Money indeed.

Just release her WWE...let her join Enzo & Big Cass on welfare.

I don't know man, she seemed to fuck it up pretty good on Smackdown.. Her saying "what's up"after R-Truth was very awkward.

So is Asuka and Shinsuke basically irrelevant now? Great job WWE....

I too would like to know what the heck happened there. I don't like the broad but that is pretty sad.

I know Truth was chasing her around for a while, but this still seemed so random.. Maybe it's just for the Mixed Match Challenge thing.. I believe they're paired up for that.

Reactions: Solid Snake