Rate RAW 7th May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
1/10 for Heyman only. Would have been in the negatives without him. Pure and utter shit

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
EDIT: -1/10 thanks to Heyman otherwise it would have been at -6/10.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You are secretly a Hogan mark; admit it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:facepalm: out of 10

Marked out for Heyman (even though he said nothing interesting)and the tease of a Orton heel turn (LOL in our dreams). Otherwise, the amount of stupid shit on this show just boggles the mind. I literally feel dumber after watching this show.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
:facepalm: out of 10

Marked out for Heyman (even though he said nothing interesting)and the tease of a Orton heel turn (LOL in our dreams). Otherwise, the amount of stupid s*** on this show just boggles the mind. I literally feel dumber after watching this show.

It was just fucking boring. I'm fine with a bad show the same way I'm fine watching a corny horror movie like the Hills have Eyes or something like that, but this shit is just BORING. Nothing happening, no storylines advanced, just WWE spinning their wheels, killing time until the next filler PPV.

heyman was literally the only noteworthy thing that happened in a 2 hour show

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It was awesome to see Heyman again, just wish they would have saved the shocking moment for when they have something interesting. A "Brock's quitting" angle? Really?

They did alot for Cena vs Ace, and that match feels WAY more important than either title match. No man is bigger than the WWE my ass.

haidar7

Jobber
Reaction score
honestly 2/10 coz Hayman deserves this rating, but Raw does not. without Heyman, i would say 0/10

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The show doesn't even deserve a rating, Heyman deserves a 5 for himself though.

To be fair though, Ziggler and Jericho won and Jericho was put into the WHC match, so there was some positives.